[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games let me brawl in urban settings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Kimbo_Slice_1.jpg (60 KB, 323x500) Image search: [Google]
Kimbo_Slice_1.jpg
60 KB, 323x500
What games let me brawl in urban settings?
>>
Def Jam
GTA
Tokyo Ghoul
Dragobll z
>>
>>340291684
why he die
>>
>>340291984
heart failure after roiding
>>
>>340292950
Wait, Kimbo Slice died? I remember when this guy used to beat the shit out of people in backyards.
>>
>>340293172
Last night. Rushed to the hospital due to a heart attack. Didn't make it out of the ICU.
>There will never be a mini game collection wherein you haggle prices with dumb college students to see how much money they would need prior to getting full on tackled by Kimbo
>Nor will there be back yard street fight min games where the ultimate goal is to smash some random chump's eye socket.
Feels indifferent.
>>
>>340293587
Well shit. Seemed pretty fit from what I understand, not the kinda person you expect to have a fatal heart attack.
>>
Final Fight
Streets of Rage
Fighting Force
Yakuza
Sleeping Dogs
>>
>>340291684
Urban Reign
Yakuza
Sleeping Dogs

All of these games revolve around beating the shit out of everybody in their respective cities.
>>
>>340293859
>>340293859
His Cardio-Vascular health and endurance were catastrophically bad.

His last fight was with some other fat black fuck who's heart literally stopped twice during the fucking fight.

It was pathetic. He still punched like a fucking freight train tho.

Kimbo was conditioning HARD to try and get his stamina & cardio up to the levels necessary for higher level MMA fighting. So It's not a surprise.
>>
Urban reign is the shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.