[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This year it's gonna be good r-right guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
This year it's gonna be good r-right guys?
>>
No.
>>
File: agitated airbender.png (95 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
agitated airbender.png
95 KB, 300x300
>Splitting the conferences to 2 days, instead of the usual MS > EA > Ubi > Sony order like its always been in a single day.
>>
btw who the hell is Kadokawa?
>>
If you like the following:

Call of Duty
Season Pass announcements
Minecraft clones
No Man's Sky (One more year!)
Team Fortress 2 clones
DOTA clones
Corny Virtual Reality trailers

If you expect anything else, get a disappointment.
>>
>>340292085
>Team Fortress 2 clones
those will be in large numbers this year
>>
>>340292062
Jap publisher, surprised to see them outside of TGS but they do own From Soft now and have worked on several games like Killer is Dead and Lollipop Chainsaw.
>>
>>340291620
>No Helsinki mentioned on the chart
>This was done last year
>>
>>340293219
I only know them as the Vita DRPG guys who make sexy games like Demon Gaze.
>>
>>340291620
>Square-Enix
I honestly dont give a shit about them. I got burned out on Final Fantasy after the bitter dissapointment that was 13 and everything else they do is like whatever.
>EA
do they even do one? I heard that they dont want to show anything at all this year. Whatever. If this is true, Im expecting an usual F grade with a lot of boredom an "Why do I keep watching this shit..."
>Bethesda
Doom 4 was ok. Nothing good, nothing bad, typical 2016 shooter. But what else can they show? Fallout 4 DLC? Because Fallout 4 was a huge dissapointment.
>Kadokawa
Who?
>Micro$haft
100 same-y Ego Shooters + 3 same-y Third Person shooters.
What excitment.

Woo.
>PC-Gaming Show
Last year was a cringe fest, so I dont expect anything better than a D minus.
>Ubisoft
C for Cringe which actually is a F+.
Im expecting more le hype le cinematic le trailer while the gameplay will be bitter dissapointment
>Sony
Oh boy, cant wait to see a conference full of "We arent Microsoft" while doing everything Microsoft does.
Also 94% of the games they showed lasttime were multiplats, so im expecting the same aswell now.
>Nintendo
I am so sick with this gay ass zelda. fucking why.

I think I've become jaded. Fuck video games.
>>
>>340294345
>Square-Enix
Squeenix has their most hyped game in ages coming out this time around, it should be pretty interesting getting to see more gameplay of World of Final Fantasy.
>EA
They pulled out of the floor space but they still have a presentation. They will show the same thing they always do. Battlefield, Star Wars and Sports.
>Bethesda
New Elder Scrolls and Dishonored 2
I'm sure about Elder Scrolls or they wouldn't fill an hour
>Kadokawa
Some Japanese shit
>Microsoft
See EA but replace Battlefield with Halo
Maybe VR?

>PC-Gaming
Thanks Shaun
>Ubi
Just watch last years conference and increase the numbers by one. More Far Cry and Ass Creed
>Sony
See Microsoft but replace Halo with Call of Duty
Lots of VR and maybe Persona 5 but I fucking doubt an anime game will get much stage time
>Nintendo
Zelda
Also #FE streaming which will be funny since they have no idea how to market that game, if you want cringe tune in for this.

>Jaded fuck
Who can blame you?
You'd need to have serious brain problems to care about E3 unironically at this point.
>>
Are they going to advertise footwear again?
>>
File: a426baf7.jpg (10 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
a426baf7.jpg
10 KB, 360x270
>>340293465
>yfw they announce Demon Gaze II for the west
>>
>>340295178
I hope they bring Pele back.
And that car.
And Usher.
>>
>>340295014
>See Microsoft but replace Halo with Call of Duty
>Lots of VR and maybe Persona 5 but I fucking doubt an anime game will get much stage time

They'll at least have Last Guardian shit. I would be surprised if it was a no-show.

Possibly a vague Kojima teaser for his new project.
>>
>>340291620
Out of all the years this is probably the one I care least about.

The few sony games I thought look kind of neat will just get some touched up shit that doesn't look like the real game so I just don't care
>>
Are the show times correct?
>>
File: 1465123862631.jpg (641 KB, 1560x2000) Image search: [Google]
1465123862631.jpg
641 KB, 1560x2000
>>340291620
>>
>>340295014
>>340294345
>But what else can they show?
>I'm sure about Elder Scrolls or they wouldn't fill an hour

Elder Scrolls 100% isn't going to be shown. Fallout 4 was just released and they are still working on the DLC, they only have on team inside. If anything, Elders Scrolls only has concepts right now. And it worked in their favour to announce Fallout 4 a few months before release, they'll do that again.

What they will actually announce, in my opinion:
>big focus on Dishonored 2, 15-20 minutes of demos and shit
>Doom DLC maybe
>Battlecry revival
>Prey 2 made by other half of arkane (they have 2 studios, the original game designer on dishonored now works on another game so it's most likely that)
>probably a sequel for Evil Within or a new game by that studio
>Wolfenstein 2 or a new game by machinegungames (maybe Quake?)

I think that will be it, give or take.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.