[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Time Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Launcher and Settings

>60 FPS
>1080p resolution
>Language: English/Japanese (No cross-language save)
>Audio: Switch freely between English/Japanese voices
>Porting studio: Chime
>Porting consultant: Abstraction Games
>>
Premium book cover
>>
Maybe it's too early for decisions
>>
>only up to 1080p
Garbage port.
>>
slowly, steadily writing, writing...

and also procrasturbation but hey we're all human here
>>
>>340289718
For the love of god support 16:10
>>
>motion blur
Oh jesus fucking christ. What's wrong with sticking to normal VN style?
>>
>>340292042
Motion Blur is for camera panning/zooms only, I'd say it's not intrusive.

Regardless it's only an option.
>>
>>340292042
What, you're complaining now ?
Where were you when the game got initially announced
>>
>>340292148
Because I don't own handhelds.
>>
>trade graphic novel coming out the same day as the PC release
>gotta read that before I can read this
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>340292243
Surprise: It's coming to PC

how the rest of you fuckers doing?
>>
Abstraction games is the same one who did Danganronpa, right?

The port will be alright I guess.
>>
>>340292447

probably gonna leave /v/ soon in fear of spoilers
>>
>>340289812
So is the premium book gonna be available to purchase on its own?
>>
>>340292447
>Surprise: It's coming to PC
That's why I'm here now complaining about motion blur.
>>
>>340292575
Aaand you can toggle it off.
Really, it's about as passive-aggressive as can be on something so inconsequential.

>>340292501
I don't think 'spoilers' are going to start appearing until a week before release, unless you include any/everything about trailers and such.
>>
>>340292691
big dangling secret
>>
>>340292691
My problem is not that there is motion blur options. It's that there is fucking motion blur at all which means that there is motion. In a fucking VN.
>>
>>340292356
>calling comic books graphic novels

i want this normie meme to end. are you ashamed of calling it by it's regular name?
>>
>>340292691

that's probably the only reason I'm still here

once the review copies go out or legit leaks start occurring I'm turning on my filter and leaving /v/ until the 28th.
>>
>>340292813
The motion blur is during the Myst-like controllable scenes (circularly rotable scenery, zoom-ins), not the other parts of the game.
It's an opinion of style, so it's arbitrary to bother with.

>>340292860
I probably won't be able to stay away, 'specially since I want to know if my grand unified theory is correct.
On the other hand I also don't really want to spoil myself.
>>
>>340292817
No but I don't know a better way to distinguish a single paper issue and a hardcover 'volume'.
>>
is VLR longer than 999? Do i have to play multiple times again?
>>
>(No cross-language save)
Who coded this shit?
>>
>>340293218
Just use "volume"
Or even "trade"
>>
File: 1430844594673.webm (847 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1430844594673.webm
847 KB, 1920x1080
>Anti-aliasing: On/Off
>>
>>340293832
Yes, no, Alice is Zero
>>
>>340293832

yes

because in 999 you can beat the game in two playthroughs (since the rest of the endings are just bad endings), whereas completing all the routes in VLR (there's 9 of them) is needed to get the true ending.

they added a flowchart so you can quickly go between routes and decisions without having to replay parts you've already done
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.