[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth getting? I already bought the GotY edition during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 5766373221.png (866 KB, 616x700) Image search: [Google]
5766373221.png
866 KB, 616x700
Is this worth getting?

I already bought the GotY edition during a Steam sale so I'm not really sure what I'm getting aside from the game looking more like Dying Light.
>>
I think it looks worse but that's just me. They also added a weird ghosting/blur effect to everything, including the cutscenes.
>>
>>340280949
get Dying light, dead island is garbage.
>>
Have they changed any of the mechanics or design of the game? Or is it as drab and dry as usual?
>>
Does this just re-skin the game to make it look different? Do I still use my old save game with this?
>>
>>340281536
Yes. No.
>>
>>340280949
>game looking more like Dying Light
get dying light
>>
I fucking loved Dying Light and The Following.

Never played the first Dead Island though, always heart Riptide was shit.
>>
I would say no, only because it does not include Riptide. I you can get the entire collection (DI, Ryder White DLC, Riptide, even the 8-bit game and Escape Dead Island) for under $10, I would say go for it.

Honestly, I never hated the series and I played through all of it multiple times. I can be especially fun if you have someone to co-op with. Dying Light and the EP is really good though.
>>
>>340281945

Is 2016 the year that Dying Light finally gets a decent discount during a Steam summer sale?
>>
>>340280949
Wait till they patch it. They forgot to put half of the weapon mods into the game.
Graphically it's a generational leap, every texture looks crisp now and the lighting is like Dying Light.
>>
>>340282438
Maybe? Would make sense if a the following bundle was discounted or something.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.