[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a simple RPG game that is accessible and fun that comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ripe olives.jpg (48 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
ripe olives.jpg
48 KB, 500x701
I need a simple RPG game that is accessible and fun that comes from the east

I played every FF so i need something new

keep it SIMPLE
>>
Pokemon
>>
File: DND.jpg (23 KB, 421x120) Image search: [Google]
DND.jpg
23 KB, 421x120
>>
>>340274294

Good suggestions, but no.
>>
Jade Cocoon
>>
>>340274191
The Dragon Quest games are about as simple as Jay Arepeegees get while still being decent. Start with V or VIII.
>>
>>340274191
Infinite space.
It's for DS and you can easily emulate it.
Copies are harder to find than ogres tears.
>>
>>340274191
Breath of Fire

>>340274310
>DnD
>from the east
>>
>>340274412
They aren't hard to find at all.

The price of complete copies is just artificially inflated as fuck.

$15 for a loose cart, $60 complete.
>>
>>340274191
Lunar
Grandia
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Dragon Quest
Breath of Fire
Chrono Trigger
>>
>>340275123
Im pretty sure the prices are what they are due to limited western release.
>>
File: Threads_of_Fate_Coverart.png (140 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Threads_of_Fate_Coverart.png
140 KB, 256x256
>>340274191
This. And Xenogears. not so accessible, but fun
>>
>>340274191
Ys Origin, maybe?
>>
>>340275513
You don't end up with a box that costs three times more than the actual game that way.

Complete copies have been hoarded. The same way garbage NES games like Toki and Cliffhanger are to drive up the price.

A better example of supply/demand would be the Front Mission DS game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.