[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without irony or contempt, I'm just stating I sincerely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9
File: Batman_Arkham_Knight-coverart.jpg (147 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Arkham_Knight-coverart.jpg
147 KB, 960x960
Without irony or contempt, I'm just stating I sincerely believe this game is worse than Origins. They literally abandoned the formula they have given us for 3 (only 2 of their own, fair) games and decided to ruin the franchise at the finale. Why did 90% of the game have the be driving around? Why did they remove boss battles and a decent combat system in general? Why do they punish stealth gameplay and force you into unfair action sequences? I can't believe they did this to Arkham.
>>
Replay Origins.

It's much worse than you remember.
>>
series ended with god-like City pham

Knight is only good to fap
>>
>>340274147
Granted I haven't played it since it came out, I got my copy day one and beat it a couple days later. I never played the DLC or anything, and I didn't have the horrible CPU issues cause I played on PS3, but outside of the story, I don't remember it being that bad. The story wasn't good, sure, but it controlled well enough, at least I felt like fucking Batman when I played it, unlike this new Batman: Twisted Metal
>>
>>340274061
I like the game, I think it is a good send off to the series.
the attention to detail in the game is amazing, just as the previous games.
unfair that the batmobile plays a central role but the open world does it justice. traversing feels perfect, I often used the batmobile just to launch myself higher into the air.

it is a shame the boss battles were basically all tank battles
>>
File: 1435098975007.jpg (81 KB, 623x719) Image search: [Google]
1435098975007.jpg
81 KB, 623x719
>people paid 90 dollars for this piece of shit and got one of the worst season passes a game has ever had.
>>
>>340274147
TANK FIGHTS
>>
>>340274341
See, I respect that, but I don't even feel the love in this game. Asylum is still the best to me, because it is a love letter to the Diniverse and it felt like they really crafted a story with care, then City just took that and made it to a sandbox. I prefered just the asylum to run around, but the city was fine. Origins was just like City but with a worse story, but I felt it mechanically find. Plus a prequel is always kind of a cop-out because we know how it will end. Knight just feels like they literally just decided to throw in Jason Todd, try to take elements of Knightfall (which Origins already did in better fashion too) and make it work. I'm playing Knight as we speak, I'm in the Cloudburst boss battle and it's so ridiculous. The best thing I can say about Knight is that is looks INCREDIBLE. I won't even argue that it's the best looking, and the Beyond skin I'm using is even better than the one in City and looks great, but I just don't feel like Batman because it feels so disconnected.
>>
>>340274612
I totally agree that asylum is the best, they got progressively worse, and should not have even made origins, (though the boss battles were really good)
just WB were milking it.

knight is a good game, but yeah it doesn't have what it was that ade asylum so good.

best part about knight is the joker, he is down right comical in that game, and you randomly find him all around the city talking shit.
like if you listen to batmans answering machine in wayne tower, I was in lol

As I sadi, a good send off for the series, nothing more they can add to it imo.
lets just hope they are working on a similar game but with superman, or although I doubt it, it would be great if rocksteady could do a spiderman game
>>
>>340274612
>Origins was just like City but with a worse story, but I felt it mechanically find.

>Half the city is untraversable for no reason
>Look at side-by-side screenshots of Arkham City vs Old Gotham. The lack of details in Origins is obvious.
>Controls are fucked up and sluggish, you constantly get hit when you didn't in the other games.
>Side missions are the worst in the series
>Cobblepots ancestor gets killed in a car crash in the 1850's.
>Most of the gadgets are rehashed
>>
>>340275672
Well I felt the cities were comparable in size, if they weren't I'll take your word for it.
I literally found no difference in the controls when I was playing. Honestly the controls in Knight feel terrible and unresponsive, counter never seems to want to work for me, so I have to disagree with you. The side missions in Knight are WAY worse than in Origins. The DLC is terrible too, Hatter/Freeze/The League and Croc all get a total of 15 minutes of gameplay a piece. Knight is literally, Do X 3 or 4 times. Chase Firefly once on each island. Find Penguins stash once on each island. Stop Harvey's crew once on each island. Find Manbat three times. Pyg was kind of fun because you had to hunt down his victims and do some detective work, Azreal again was simply find guy once on each island and do a 5-10 person fight 3 times. The whole Hush storyline they started in City ends with literally ONE PRESS of the triangle button. Then there are simple "Defuse X bombs" which never change, and are in the car, but literally 3 of the other quests the Firemen, the Watchtowers and the Checkpoints are all simply "go fight 5-10 guys really quick" over and over. Knight's quests and story is by far the weakest. And the Riddler trophies, though all the same in City, Origins and Knight have been getting worse and worse since Asylum where they were the best.
>>
>>340276679
>AK side ops were all "do this X times"

So they were exactly the same as in Origins, where you had to blow up 6 Black Mask gas tanks and then fight him at the end, or destroy 8 Penguin Weapon stashes.
Only difference is that in Knight, each encounter at least felt somewhat different. A lot of the Tower/Roadblock missions had some interesting gimmick to them.
>>
>>340277187
Looks like we just have to agree to disagree. Well when the HD remake is out and I get to Origins, maybe I'll pay closer attention to try and see your points.
>>
>>340277350
origins isn't in the HD edition and if you buy that shit you are a moron.
get the GOTY editions on steam summer sale.
>>
Asylum>Knight>City>Origin
But that's just like my opinion.
>>
Origins would be good if they decided to polished it more and only had an island instead of 2
>>
AA was an incredibly linear game and was only good for the fact Batman had stealth in it.
AC was... better. It did the open world good. It did the more upgrades good. But it did the story fucking terribly. It was literally "let's not even care if the story makes sense SINCE MORE VILLAINS LOLZ".
Origins was fucking amazing - the only issue was the fact the destroy special weapons (shield, stun batons, etc) was behind Lady Shiva's side mission which was atl east 3/4th through the game.

AK was amazing. The only issue is the constant "lol Joker lol" and the fact it tried to go for "much cinematic Batman breakdown" plot.
Shit that happened with Babs was more than enough to push Batman over the edge but nah, let's try shoehorn in the fact that the AK's identity is painfully obvious so much so we need to make sure it's revealed hours before it's revealed
>>
>>340278584
Why would I be a moron? I enjoyed the games and would like to replay them again. I don't play games on my PC so I'm not going to get them on Steam.
>>
>>340278823
If you think the only issues with AK are story issues for are super, super wrong.
>>
File: 1458170799532.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458170799532.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>340274061
Nah, Knight is pretty solid.
>>
>>340278850
Have you looked at the screnshots comparing the original release to the HD version?

The HD version looks fucking horrible.
>>
>>340278850
because they will not be remasters but more of a disappointment than the originals.
they have ported a game from one engine to the next, I would expect dodgy textures and it to be a bugfest.
as long as you enjoy it, that is up to you
>>
>>340278942
I think they knew they couldn't actually bother to make a good story and just went in with the idea of "more villains the better game we have".
Origins wasn't really a bad story in itself. The problem is that like the other games, it all took place over one night (AA is the exception since it's feasible that would take place over the course of a night).
If you split AC into a month, Origins into maybe a week and AK into a few months, it would make more sense
>>
File: seconded.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
seconded.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>340278674
>>
>>340279068
Guess I could always just rebuy them for PS3 and play them there. Though, the chance to get all the DLC for both of them for 40 bucks and the games seems like a good deal. As long as I can have my Beyond skin.
>>
Why do people hate batmobile? Sure it's forced a bit too much on everything, but it controls very smoothly, its sections are dynamic and sometimes even challenging. It has has good puzzle usages and its boss battles manage to be about stealth in different environment where it's more about finding pathways and nooks on the spot with constant threat of tanks around than just sitting high above waiting for a guard to break off from the rest.
>>
>>340279235
>controls smoothly
I have literally never seen a vehicle control worse in a triple-A title, ever. In weapons mode it's alright, but that's not what it's meant for.
>>340278674
I'd say AA>AC>AO>AK
So I guess just worse over time.
>>
>>340274061
But Origins is the best Arkham Game, Knight being worse is not a problem.
>>
>>340279223
>>340279223
>Though, the chance to get all the DLC for both of them for 40 bucks
well you are in fucking luck anon, because all 3 games and the DLC i one go are on sale now on the PS3 for less than £10, assuming they are on sale where you are too, that is a bargain I would snap up if I didn't have them all on steal already
>>
I still haven't even played AK yet. I'm still waiting for the GOTY edition, which has already been confirmed for release.
>>
>>340278674
City>Asylum>Knight>Origin.

Literally the only thing Asylum did better than City was a more focused story.
>>
>>340278674
Origins > Asylum > Knight > City
>>
>>340279235
Because people can't into tactics.
The idea of a stealthy batmobile (something in the actual fucking comics) is an abomination to casual fans. Along with the fact Origins didn't get to use top tier villains so it's conisdered bad.

The batmobile easily could have been terrible if it took damage from crashing into the environment like say, GTA but it didn't. It molded well into the Batman series by making it clear you're Batman, you will always win.
>>
>>340279553
This is some awful taste right there.
>>
>>340279526
Asylum's map was way better than City's clusterfuck.
>>
>>340279235
it would of been great, but there is simply way too much of it. and it gets boring really fast. also, you feel like without it batman wouldnt of been able to achieve anything. everytime i had to bring it in i was thinking to myself: wow i wonder how batman got any work done in the previous games without his precious batmobile.
>>
>>340279629
>City's clusterfuck

The city's easy as fuck to navigate, though.

I think you just need to take your brain medicine.
>>
File: 1464818485425.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464818485425.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>340274548
>game was part of the SteamOS launch sale
>Linux port cancelled after people realized if it was running this shitty on Windows it probably would never run on Linux at all

They really fucked everything about this game up.
>>
>>340279450
Do you mean PSN? Because I'm showing they are 20 dollars a piece right now.
>>
>>340279710
It's not about easiness of navigation it's about city being overdesigned as all hell. Asylum's map is tight and purposeful. City is just a big piling of stuff until there was no room for anything at all and the story missions had to be delegated into what's effectively dungeons.
>>
>>340274061
batmobile was a mistake
>>
>>340279801
yeah PSN it is called Batman Arkham Collection
i'm looking at it not on my laptop, but it s not saying if the DLC is in there, still 3 games though.
maybe only be in U;K or Europe.
there are loads of games on sale. until 15/6
>>
>>340279893
you could tell from the first trailer
>>
>>340280035
In the first trailer you could at least think "Oh well, it'll probably be a minor part of the game anyway".
>>
>>340279957
Yeah, I'm in Canada, I don't think we have it in the NA PSN.
>>
>>340280162
bit of a shame, I don't know how their sales work whether they alternate or if they are different for each continent, still with the release of the HD edition I would expect them to put the old editions on sale over there too
>>
>>340280323
I hope, for 20 bucks, I'd totally buy that. Maybe just have to wait for the re-release though or buy physical if all else fails. Kind of sad Origins won't be in the new one though.
>>
>>340279859
Or maybe the story missions took place in "dungeons" because that was what was done in Asylum?

The best parts of Knight were those that took place in the airships and the movie studios because those felt like an Arkham game.
>>
It's better than both City and Origins.

Can't hold a candle to Asylum.

Seriously though, Arkham City rivals RDR as the most overrated game of gen 7
>>
>>340281348
I still haven't seen anyone give a good reason why Asylum is better than City.
>>
>>340282003
It feels more like a Batman game and has a better story and setting to it. City was just ridiculous in that regard.
>>
>>340282098
Explain.
>>
I unironically believe that AK is the best game in ther series. I have 100%'d every entry except for Origins, which was just incredibly dull and unpolished.
>>
>>340282003
City has a shit story and is pretty poor as a sandbox.
>>
Have you Asylum-fags played it recently? Both City and Knight introduced some pretty damn neat features, which make Asylum feel pretty bare-boned. Asylum is a tighter experience due to the more focused environment, sure, but I feel like the quality isn't quite enough to make up for the lack of quantity.
>>
>>340274548
>one of the worst season passes a game has ever had.
Saint's Row The Third is the champion of season passes with poor content. Hell Saint's Row IV probably is as well, I don't know, I didn't care enough about SRIV to know what the season pass has in it.
>>
>>340282591
The gameplay is also incredibly simplistic compared to the later games.
>>
AK is fine if you ONLY do the main story. Even then, its only fine and you wish it had less Batmobile sections They fucked up badly with the side content
>>
>>340279526
This exactly
>>
>>340282758
I dunno, I liked the psychopath's quest, although it would be a lot better if the body examinations weren't handholded so much. Many of the towers were pretty well designed for attack. Riddler parts that weren't races were good. Harvey's quest was fun. Penguin's quest and mines sections were the only parts I really didn't like.
>>
>>340282003
City is all style, no substance.
You have this world to explore and none of it holds any weight. None of the side quests result in anything or really do anything.
Also, since it's not a metroidvania anymore, traversing the world takes no planning or analysis.

Asylum is like one big evolving level that ends when the credits roll.
City is a big hub world with a bunch of small linear levels.
>>
>>340274061
you are not alone in this. the only batman parts of the game were the blimp. not enough bat mobile. too much bat tank
>>
>>340283121
>You have this world to explore and none of it holds any weight. None of the side quests result in anything or really do anything.

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

Quit with your fucking sophistry and actually explain what the problem is.
>>
The problem I had with AC->AK is that they are making these sandbox games but they are so empty. They always start with some lame ass reason to have town evacuated from the get-go, so you just get an empty world sprinkled with some thugs here and there. AA didn't have tonnes of enemies or huge areas because they were normal fucking buildings on an island so the thugs were pretty much already there and the enemies were too. It was more concise. Would you rather have an amazing, concise game or a large bloated empty world?
>>
>>340282651
it wasnt that bad. the mistake was getting the season pass early and not getting them later with a hefty price cut. beat the game. months later did co op with all the dlcs when your cheapskate buddy pulls the trigger.
>>
City is the best one, asylum contrarians are gonna go contrarian but who cares
>>
>>340283121
>clearly hasnt even played the game
>>
>>340274147
Origins is stale shit that you've played a million times

Arkham Knight is a brand new shitty game where the best parts are the stale bits from origins

Origins greatest offense was bringing back joker and not innovating
>inb4 some autist says AHEM THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE CITY SO TECHNICALLY THEY DIDN'T BRING HIM BACK

Arkham knights greatest offense was Jason Todd being Jason Todd and tank battles
>>
>>340283462
>Each villain controls a part of city with his own gang on the streets
What's the problem?
>>
>>340283750
>Arkham knights greatest offense was Jason Todd being Jason Todd
I know what you mean though
>>
>>340274612
>>340275194
>>340278674
>>340279629
>>340279859
>>340281348
>>340283462
ASYLUM FAGS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEE

CITY >>> ASYLUM
>>
>>340283829
The fact it usually amounts to like one building and ten guys controlling a fragment of the "city".
You know, maybe if they had something like the Nemesis system in it. Where by say, beating down the Penguin's men would make Two-Face's forces and territory grow, and that could unlock new missions, so you have to spend time and think about who to fight or plan how to get through areas without fighting so you can strengthen someone else to get new missions. Just variety. I think that's my biggest complaint is just they went from a really inspired, wonderful small stealth/action game and made it into a sandbox game. I mean I still love City, I just think Asylum was better.
>>
>>340284239
This isn't GTA SA bud
>>
>>340284204
Well, I'm OP, so I'm just getting out of my own thread.
>>340284201
Did anyone NOT know it was Jason? I mean, unless you don't actually follow comics or anything outside the games, which is fine. I remember sitting on the couch with my buddy when AK was announced and no joke, first thing he says to me is, "Bet you 20 bucks it's Jason Todd". I countered saying I'll pay him 20 bucks if it wasn't Todd.
>>
>>340284369
If you're going to go Sandbox, GTA might be an example worth examining.
>>
>>340284395
The problem is everyone said "is this Jason todd" and they said "No it's not jason, IT'S SOMETHING BRAND NEW!!"

I get that marketing wouldn't allow them to fucking say "shit you got me it's jason" but they were so adamant that it wasn't Jason that it made things worse
>>
>>340284395
>Did anyone NOT know it was Jason?
They specifically said before releasing the game that the Arkham Knight was a new character

Turned out they were talking about the Knight persona, not the person wearing the mask
>>
>Arkham Knight wasn't Amadeus
such a waste, fuck
>>
>>340284565
I tried my fucking best to avoid spoilers with AO, but when I heard Black Mask was actually the Joker, I lost my shit. I was waiting for Black Mask to actually get some fucking recognition and game time and thought he could have worked well, but the fact I did get so upset just goes to show, it honestly surprised me, in a bad way, but I didn't know that was going to happen going in. When you know "Arkham Knight" immediately means Jason Todd, there is a lacklustre element to the story just from the beginning.
>>
Anyone remember that numbers station from arkham city and people were wondering what that was hinting at?

They do anything with that for arkham knight?
>>
>>340283664
Love this meme

Actually that's a lie. I fucking hate it. It's the most immature attempt at countering an argument.
>>
>>340284605
Yeah, I never listen to marketing and advertising. They lie. Jon Snow was supposed to be dead and the whatnot. It clearly had to be Jason, he was literally the only one who it logically could have been to me. I wouldn't believe they'd just throw a newbie in on the last chapter. Shit, if they wanted to really surprise me, they should've made it Kathy.
>>
>>340284795
It was decoded; it was basically Scarecrow telling you that he was going to fuck you up.

So yeah, pretty much related to Arkham Knight.
>>
>>340284870
Explain why City is bad without resorting to "muh open world" (which was well made)
>>
They just seriously fucked up by adding the tank. All they had to do was let you do pursuits in a normal Batmobile, with no tanks shit or racing.

Then they should have put more effort into improving everything else. Better/more detailed side-missions, better story, interesting villain territory dynamics etc.

Rocksteady just fucked up by thinking a tank was a good idea. It made them lazy with everything else.
>>
>>340284981
I don't think anyone is saying it is bad. Just not as good as Asylum. They are two separate things.
>>
>>340284986
>theyre probably so jazzed to show the world the batmobile
>since the first game everyone's wanted to drive the batmobile like in the opening cutscene
>its fucking battletanx Batman edition.
Did all the talent leave after city or something?
>>
>>340284870
>the double down meme
>>
>>340284707
Arkham knight's identity was treated very poorly. To make a huge reveal you first need to establish the character in the series, and since Arkham games are played by lots of people who never even touched Batman comics outside of killer joke maybe, Rocksteady made a really pathetic attempt to have their reveal and eat it. When the first trip about Todd came in it felt a bit out of place, but when they did it three fucking times just to show us that there was this guy that really really is super important to Batman's past and totally dead, even though we never heard about him in the previous three games, it becomes painfully obvious for both categories of player. They should've either picked character that was in previous games or just not bring up Todd throughout the game and tell people to go read the source material. Instead they just ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>340284605
I don't understand why they insisted on keeping it a secret, the end result was just that the twist was annoyingly obvious and disappointing.

They should have either
1. have it be a new character all-together, instead of Jason.
2. Have it be Red Hood. Instead of an obvious "twist", the drive comes from seeing Batman realise who Red Hood is. Have the reveal take place much earlier in the story, that way we get to spend more time on Batman dealing with the fact that his apprentice is trying to kill him.
>>
>>340284870
You made no arguments to begin with.

"Side quests don't result in anything" is a shallow, imprecise non-argument that can't be reasonably countered because it doesn't convey enough information to tell us what the problem is to begin with.
>>
>>340285268
>beat the Knight
>its fucking Alfred
I would have creamed my jeans
>>
>>340285312
Most people outside the comics probably didn't know Jason. He hasn't been in any animation outside of Under The Red Hood (which is fantastic), and in BTAS Tim Drake was really an amalgamation of Tim and Jason. I mean, since Robin was Tim in City, I think most of us always assumed Jason would show up or have some mention, then just having an unknown adversary who can match Batman but dresses like a bat? Come on. Honestly they should have just had him been Red Hood like you said and had a sweet version of his helmet from the animation.
>>
>>340284981
Who the fuck ever said City was bad?

>>340285424
It's true. The side quests have no meat to them.
>Go get dead shot
OK I got him, now what?
>nothing, you're done.
It's soulless.

Even the Arkham Knight Sidequests at least have some variety with how you have to approach each one. Each relay station you take down has to be approached differently and effects the open world when it's taken down.
>>
ITT: exaggeration

Holy shit kiddo the game was not 90% driving around. I'd like to ask all the shitters complaining about this game to go back and play arkham city. You'll see how good this game is. The tight controls , the story, the comic book atmosphere, and yes even the batmobile.
>>
>>340285542
>Knight beats you
>reveals he's Bruce
>you were Hush the entire game
>>
>>340274612
But Dini wrote City too

And then he left after only 2 games
>>
>>340285961
Yes!
Yes!!
YASSSS!!
And that fucking spoiler statue that came with the preorder would have been so much cooler.
>>
>>340285704

It wouldn't even be so bad if they'd mentioned him earlier in the series. Toss a line in Asylum referencing him, then step it up with a full scene in City (maybe swapping out one of Batman's hallucinations while he's blazed on Talia's drugs with a vision of Jason's ass getting kicked by Joker) and then that sets him up to finally appear in person in Knight. The way it is now just reeks of a phoned-in storyline for the third game of the trilogy because the game pretends he doesn't exist until the movie studios in Knight where Joker suddenly starts saying HEY REMEMBER THAT GUY JASON TODD? I REMEMBER JASON TODD, IT WAS REALLY GREAT THAT TIME I KILLED JASON TODD HUH
>>
>>340285961
>Knight beats you
>reveals he's Thomas
>"I'm disappointed in you Bruce"
>>
>>340286345
Joker says a line about Robin in Asylum in the hospital location

In City in one of the challenges if you play as Robin Joker says "Didn't I kill one of you already?" or something like that
>>
>>340286559
>Knight beats you
>reveals he's Superman
>it was a BvS tie-in all along
>>
>>340286057
Yeah, I didn't say they didn't continue with a great story or the same feel in City, I said they took what they had and turned it into a sandbox.
>>
>>340274061
>le origins was the bad Batman game XD
it improved on City in almost every way and then some you memester
Knight and origins actually found a use for the open world unlike city
>>
>>340286719
If you read the thread, you can see I clearly don't say Origins is a bad game at all. I'm saying AK is worse than the other three. Maybe when there are 100+ messages don't just read the first and make yourself look stupid.
>>
I honestly HATE Arkham City for what it did to the series:

>Dropped Metroidvania structure for open-world
>Decreased emphasis on indoor levels (3 vs 5 in Asylum)
>Wasted Dr Strange
>Wasted Ra's al Ghul and the League of Assassin's
>Wasted Mr Freeze
>Wasted Two Face
>Wasted Penguin
>Wasted Clayface
>Made Gotham seem tiny by putting important locations so close to each other
>Turned "Arkham" into a meaningless brand name

I know it's a good game, but it fucked up a lot of stuff really badly
>>
File: 1462478800373.jpg (14 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1462478800373.jpg
14 KB, 604x311
>>340286658
>Knight beats you
>Reveals he's Bruce
>Tfw you were the joker the whole time
>>
>>340286971
You're so wrong, damn

>wasted Dr Strange
You're kidding, right?
>wasted
>wasted
>wasted
Yes, you're kidding or just straight retarded.

City improved basically everything and is great sequel.
>>
>>340287274
Yes, by including so many characters the game wastes them. City has 3 main villains: Strange, Ra's, and Joker. Only Joker gets decent treatment.

And yes, Two Face, Penguin, Freeze, and Clayface are totally wasted by the story.
>>
>>340287668
Nope, they're not.

>Two-Face
His story was thematically a continuation of Asylum's ending, so not wasted
>Penguin
Was good
>Freeze
Was good, he even redeems himself in the same game
>Clayface
An interesting way to insert him into a story, so not wasted

Poor b8, kid
>>
>>340287954
"Wasted" means not used to their full capacity. I agree that Penguin and Two Face are okay (that's why they're low on the list), but they do feel really underutilized and fairly shoehorned in.

Freeze had an okay story but again felt just kind of thrown into the story.

Clayface was straight up a waste though. That was just a "tweest" to create a bossfight.

Look at Scarecrow in AA for a side villain that feels well utilized.
>>
>>340274061
>everyone wants the batmobile
>batmobile is boring

Dead on arrival
>>
File: dat.png (340 KB, 794x475) Image search: [Google]
dat.png
340 KB, 794x475
Why did the Batmobile have such a HUGE ass? It looks ridiculous.
I know why, it's because it has to hold people. But it seriously looks fucking awful.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.