[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Sony said that PS4 is "for the players" what exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
When Sony said that PS4 is "for the players" what exactly did they mean?

Players of what?
>>
Do you people never get bored of making console war threads?
>>
>>340270976
I don't give a shit about console wars. I just want some clarification.
>>
As in playas who play sports and fuck bitches
>>
For the players of ps4 you dumb pcuck
>>
-l
>>
>>340271213
So the PS4 is for the players of the PS4?

Did someone actually get paid to come up with that?
>>
>>340270861
are you retarded????
>>
For the players of videogames.
As opposed to Xbox Ones: TV TV TV SPORTS TV TV
>>
Player - A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex. Possibly derived from the phrases "play him for a fool", or "play him like a violin". The term was popularized by hip-hop culture, but was commonly recognized among urban American blacks by the 1970s.

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=player
>>
le pcuck b8 thread xdd
>>
Stop shitting on sony. I warned you.
>>
File: sony.jpg (85 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
sony.jpg
85 KB, 800x1011
>>340271651
You forgot this.
>>
>>340271583
>a male
go fuck yourself sexist
>>
>>340271684
These edits get crazier each time I see them...
>>
>>340270861
Video games.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.