[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Game of Thrones of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What is the Game of Thrones of video games?
>>
>>340268509
Is that Fluttershy?
>>
Overrated fantasy garbage loved by normalfags? I'd say Skyrim
>>
>>340268509
Probably call of duty.
>>
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
>>
File: 1367042305977.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1367042305977.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>340268913
>>
>>340268913
more accurately the TES series

>very strong and influential first installment nobody played at the time
>second expands on the first and makes it a lot better, introducing more complexity.
>well-loved third installment which stands out among the rest despite its flaws
>disappointing fourth installment which is mostly a chore to get through but has a lot of great moments
>bland, directionless, lackluster fifth that is tied down by the creators' failure to live up to all the expectations of the previous installments due to gross laziness

pottery
>>
>>340268509
>What is the Game of Thrones of video games?

TWD videogame series.
>>
>>340269370
Are you implying that GoT is not garbage loved by the "I'm such a nerd XD" crowd?
>>
File: 1429724778910.jpg (67 KB, 532x398) Image search: [Google]
1429724778910.jpg
67 KB, 532x398
Show: 3/10
Books: 8.5/10
>>
>>340270212
>Books 8.5/10
Not with that abysmal writing.
>>
>>340270212
You don't read a whole lot, do you?
>>
This thread is no more /v/ than it was /a/. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.