[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dead space 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ds3.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ds3.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1200
is this worth playing?
>>
>>340245078
i like it
>>
Yes, it was great. Don't know why /v/ hated it so much
>>
>>340245078
No. just stop at 2.
>>
>>340245078
They don't even finished the game.Even if it has a bunch of good ideas, it feels completely rushed. I blame it all on EA.
>>
They were all fun. Even if it stopped being a horror game after the first one, and got progressively more action-oriented, they always remained fun and stopped after the trilogy instead of slowly dying. That being said I don't think they're worth paying any more than $20 a piece for.
>>
>>340246123
that sucks 1 and 2 were great
>>
Only real problem I had with 3 was that there was an actual crosshair for aiming rather than just the laser lines from your weapons. They're present as well but the crosshair makes them barely noticeable.
>>
>>340245078
great co op desu
>>
>it's an "Isaac gets cuck'd" game
>>
>>340245078
If you played the first two ones at least play it to finish the story which continues in a dlc which ends with a cliffhnager
The first half before getting to the planet it's pretty much the same thing as the previous two but after you get to the frozen planet everything is super bright, there's hardly any dark point in the game and it loses pretty much all the horror it had
Plasma cutter was nerfed and you can have grenade launchers that will minimize your damage a lot and won't even make you flicker if you shoot your own feet, making the game insanely easier
>>
>>340245078
Only with a friend.
>>
>>340245078
Did you enjoy the Atmosphere and spookiness of the first two games? Then probably not
Did you enjoy the combat and the mechanics of the first two games? Then yes

It's an action third person shooter now. I still liked it, but it's hardly survival horror now
>>
>>340245078
Grab a friend for co-op and enjoy some good horror shootan and exploran. Don't listen to the haters, also get the DLC.
>>
>>340245078
i played this with a bud and had fun.
>>
I didn't like DLS ending.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.