[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite WW2 shooter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cod2 dday.jpg (136 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
cod2 dday.jpg
136 KB, 1280x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XwVw2_STHs

I personally love Call of Duty 2: Saving Private Ryan the Video Game
>>
File: nazifeels.jpg (19 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
nazifeels.jpg
19 KB, 403x403
>>340242941
>MOHAA not Saving Private Dickbag the Vidya game
>>
Its D-Day today. anyone watching WW2 movies in honor? I started band of brothers today
>>
I have a soft spot for Day of Defeat and Source, some of the best times I've had in a multiplayer game, also the Red Orchestra games.
>>
Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
>>
>>340242941
>the Krauts must've moved up

Would this slide today?
>>
>>340245606

Literally nobody cares if you call Germans krauts, not even the Germans.
>>
MoHAA and CoD 2 were the best WWII games imo
>>
I played Rising Storm for free and that was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had in a game.
>that sense of team momentum
>that atmosphere
>that PTSD
Here's to hoping that Vietnam is just as good, if not better
>>
>there will never be a AAA WW2 fps from the German perspective
>>
>>340242941
CoD 2 nailed the setting very well, although arcadey and not focused on realism, but it really felt like a good experience. There's also CoD WaW which was a step up in comparison to CoD 4 and it's predecessors in almost everything, but it didn't take the spotlight as more modern shooters became the norm.

Now, in my opinion, if you want those Band of Brothers vibes, you should play Brothers in Arms (all 3 of them), they have a lot more strategy and realism, plus the story is really good of a shooter and it's really immersive. Probably my favorite WW2 singleplayer shooter.

There's also Red Orchestra/Rising Sun, but that's more of an online experience.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.