[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the FUCK can't you chat with people who aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Why the FUCK can't you chat with people who aren't your friend?
>>
Have you tried my peanus weenus?
>>
>>340233809
Because steam fuck up and you can't add them.
>>
>>340233809
because of spammers, scammers, and annoying little shits
>>
>>340233809
I don't want you faggotrons shouting "NIGGER NIGGER KEK JOOS MUST DIE!" In my headset.
>>
>>340233809
Are you angry you can't spout vitriol towards randos, kid?
Get your therapy elsewhere, dork.
>>
>>340234539
It's extremem annoying when i pvp someone on ds3 and can't send them a friend request with a MESSAGE. What if need i tell them something and they won't fucking add me cause they don't know me
>>
>>340235228
because what you have to tell them is most likely garbage anyway
>>
File: gabed.jpg (751 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
gabed.jpg
751 KB, 4160x3120
>>340233809
Stranger danger.
>>
>Friend Requests pop up as: [X] has invited you to their group
>disregard multiple requests because I legit thought they were spam invites to some random steam groups
Thanks, Steam.
>>
>>340235228
Because what you're going to tell them is probably along the lines of babbling trash talk or whining like a butthurt little child.

No one cares about your excuses when you get fucking owned
>>
>>340233809
>get a friend request while playing an online game
>they immediately chimpout or want a steam trading card

Why would you want to send messages anyways? Nobody wants to hear what you have to say, i just want to play videogames.
>>
>>340233809
Why the fuck would I ever want to voice chat with some assblasted kid who squeal like a pig each time I fuck his shit up in multiplayer games?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.