[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Do a great job of holding a point in defense >Some dumbfuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: overwatch grou[.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
overwatch grou[.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
>Do a great job of holding a point in defense
>Some dumbfuck just pops an ult and wins the game

This game needs a much higher skill ceiling.
>>
>Overshill thread no.14
Use the catalog
>>
This mad about a casual class based FPS with 3 modes and can only join games via quickplay.
>>
>Losing on defense
Wew ladi
>>
>>340233550
>losing
>ever
git gud
>>
>>340233550
>Implying the game isn't in favor of the offensive side

Why do you think "pro" matches hardly ever successfully defend and they have to constantly play the maps twice to compete for time?
>>
>>340232118
Which ultimate is it you think that does not have a counter?
>>
>>340233802
posts stats anon :^)
>>
>>340233802
Oh you're a pro anon?
Yeah offense wins more for the like top 1% of players.
But for everyone else defense has the major advantage, places like Industry and Hanamura are basically unwinnable
>>
this game sucks

if you play a tank, your team aren't going to help you out and they'll just lummox about doing nothing useful
if you play a support, your team aren't going to help you out since the enemy will focus on you constantly, and you will die a lot regardless of your positioning or carefulness; because of this you don't help the team as much as you'd like

defence heroes are gay
offence heroes should be fun but the fun ends too quickly
>>
You knew how easy and bland this game was going in.
You were warned by literally everyone.
"It has no substance and it will get boring after a few hours."
But you listened to the blizzdrones, shills, and waifuposters.
Enjoy your shitty game.
>>
File: nayzee.jpg (35 KB, 518x280) Image search: [Google]
nayzee.jpg
35 KB, 518x280
>>340232118
>Gets caught in an teamwipe ulti.

So you don't keep in mind that even while doing badly, enemies can charge their ultimates and you bunch up with your team mates. You get punished.

But you want a higher skillcap... despite being so unskilled as to lose track of game concepts such as "enemy sometimes ulti, don't hug team mates".
>>
>holding the point
>flying black lady flies right up and starts her ultimate
>everyone either moves away or blows her out of the sky
Everytime
>>
>>340234252
>not just being a mindless drone offense or defense holding primary fire
>occasionally playing Roadhog so you have a paperthin defense in case someone tries calling you out for never helping the team and playing support or tank
>>
>tfw you get stuck in a party with dumb memers
>>
>>340232118
t. Bastion
>>
>>340232118
As far as I know, overwatch isn't intended to be competitive. It's purely designed to be ''fun'', without much depth or any particular alternative play style of a hero. It's only normal that is has retarded shit this, so even the bigger scub can score some kills.

What bother me the most about this game, is the fact that you're pretty much skill capped after around a hours of gameplay and the only measurement of skill is your ability to aim. I had fun with it, but it kinda got a bit stale. Maybe I've just overplayed it tho.
>>
File: pimp.jpg (74 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
pimp.jpg
74 KB, 640x426
>>340234746
>plating rocket nigress
>simply flank to the side or behind the enemy team first
>JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE
>PotG

Such a deep and complex hero.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.