[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name just ONE game in the recent years that is better than this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: amarec(20150325-183149).jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
amarec(20150325-183149).jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Name just ONE game in the recent years that is better than this one without resorting to:

>muh GoTY
>muh Sales
>>
The Witcher 3
>>
>>340221537
Bloodborne: old hunters.
>>
>>340221537
Witcher 3
Fallout NV
Xcom 2
>>
Uncharted 4
>>
File: wew.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
wew.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>340221645

>Witcher 3
>game

I think you mistook /v/ for /tv/ senpai, don't worry, easy mistake.
>>
>>340221802
BB wishes it was a tenth of the game TW3 is.
>>
>>340221802
Mistake was on your end fampai, BB is a slideshow
>>
>>340221725
>games with no story or gameplay depth
>good

Fallout NV and the Witcher are not even good games, let alone better than Bloodborne.
>>
Oh I see what you're doing. Since the answer to the question is easy, you'll have lots of replies. Therefore, a successful thread. Nice thinking.
>>
>>340222251
better a shallow story than NES manual tier "it's all a dream it doesn't have to make sense go kill bad guys :^)"
>>
>>340222692
And a NES manual tier is better than a game lacking the "game" part.
>>
>>340221537

Bloodborne had pretty much no story at all, and the combat was as boring and repetitive as all other RPG's, only thing good about the souls games is the mob difficulty, atmosphere and to a smaller degree, the combat, it's more dynamic than other RPG's, but still gets boring and easy after a short while, story and immersion is where the souls game really feel like shit to me
>>
>>340224079
Bloodborne's not an RPG, it's a 3rd person hack and slash
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.