[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know if the black Wii can play Gamecube games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 610RgSvd0YL._SX522_.jpg (17 KB, 522x332) Image search: [Google]
610RgSvd0YL._SX522_.jpg
17 KB, 522x332
Anyone know if the black Wii can play Gamecube games?
>>
You could have easily Googled this and gotten and answer much more quickly.

Nobody else reply to this thread, please.

OP is a faggot.
>>
Yeah, it can OP. Don't worry, not all of us are dicks. Haha, toodles! :-)
>>
>>340218583
I did, got mixed answers, I'll go ahead and reply to my own thread then. Thought someone on here would know specifics.
>>
>>340218759
Yeah not all of us except both of you.
>>
>>340218372
Bump
>>
>>340218372
Bump for cod
>>
>>340218372
Bump for dr4
>>
>>340218583
You're a fagget.
>>
>black
>ever

nice shit colour
>>
why wouldn't it? only Wii mini doesn't play gamecube games
>>
>>340218372

Some do, some don't. You need to check for the door on the side with the gamecube ports.

All white Wiis play them.
>>
>>340220576
>white
>turn gray/yellowish with time
>>
As long as the box has that silver base on it, it's fine.

It's not until the redesign that looks like a smaller Wii U and has no "base" or GC controller ports that they stopped supporting GC games. Or the Wii Mini, which also has no SD slot or Wi-Fi.
>>
>>340221318
Hey at least the white ones work instead of sitting in your house asking for benefits
>>
>>340218372
I feel that games run better on black Wiis than on white Wiis

I've been playing with a black Wii almost exclusively since it came out, and the white one is collecting dust now. People say they're the same, but that's a highly insensitive comment, so I make up for it. In fact, I think I'm going to let my girlfriend use the black Wii over my inferior white Wii just to prove how much I'm okay with the concept. I don't mind, and she certainly seems to be enjoying it more
>>
>>340221267
>All white Wiis play them.

das racist
>>
>>340218372
Yeah, it runs faster if you can actually get it to work.
>>
File: file.png (127 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
file.png
127 KB, 400x338
>>340221498
If the Wii and its logo are horizontal like here and there's no base, it won't play GC games.

>>340221627
Games run the same but newer Wiis do have better disc drives. Launch ones weren't built to run dual layer discs, so playing Smash or Xenoblade a lot kills the drive.
>>
>>340218372
WII WUZ BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE N SHIET
>>
>>340222423
------------ the joke ---------->

you
>>
>>340222423
What a highly insensitive comment

One day, I hope you look back and realize how much off a shitlord you're being

White Wiis are literally the cause of everything wrong in gaming today, and saying that the superior black Wiis are just as capable proves you're just a bigot who judges a console based on color unlike a highly intelligent, progressive individual such as myself

I'm going to look at videos of black Wiis running games far smoother and better than their inferior white counterparts just to remind myself that not everyone is as close-minded as you
>>
I own a white wii but I tried to play old gc games but the audio was fucked what's going on am I pirate them wrong?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.