[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fNG41eN.jpg (70 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
fNG41eN.jpg
70 KB, 500x514
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>340216627
His wife and daughter got killed
>>
He was in two really good games and and then a third game that looked great but was kind of boring towards the end
>>
because he didnt have the best seat in the house after all
>>
rockstar was his problem
Max Payne died in 2003
>>
>>340216627
>mfw buy this on steam and have to make social club account to activate it
>>
>>340216627
The three females he loved most in his life were all brutally killed.
>>
>>340217252
>towards the end

the airport scene was the best
>>
>>340216627
I'm not a fan of how outwardly angry they made him in Max Payne 3. Screaming in rage until his voice got shrill definitely did not jive with what he was like in 1 and 2.
>>
>>340219226

There were a fuckton of people claiming how the airport level was fantastic and it ended up being like every other level in the game.
>>
>>340216627
>hey what should we do with max payne???
>dude man on fire the video game lmao!
>fucking brilliant mate, ship it!
>>
>>340219587
Well im claiming it was fantastic because I liked it.
>>
>>340219627
What's your point? Do you claim Man on Fire is not a good inspiration? I personally loved the movie and I find Max is quite similar in fashion being the angel of death he is.
>>
>>340219627
Seems like a natural progression. At the end of max payne 2 there wasn't much left to motivate Max to go on his rampages. His family is dead, his lover is dead, the society is disbanded. A girl he was hired to protect getting kidnapped is the perfect sort of motivation for a washed up white knight.
>>
>>340219587
It was like every other level except better.
>>
>>340216627
The writers watched too much Crank
>>
He couldn't stand the robotic people
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 184x191) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 184x191
>>340217341
>>340218989
>>340219421
>>340222105
>>340223351
The correct answers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.