[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got a PS4. Never had any previous console before and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: master race's machine.png (183 KB, 450x419) Image search: [Google]
master race's machine.png
183 KB, 450x419
So I just got a PS4. Never had any previous console before and it currently only has TLOU in it. You guys wanna recommend me some games?

BTW, TLOU was really great, my heart's still heavy after finishing the game.
>>
>Buying PS4
>Whitout Ape Escape 4 even being confirmed

Ouch.
>>
>>340198456
That's quite vague, what sort of games do you like?

My favorites on the system:

Ratchet & Clank
Gravity Rush HD
Trackmania Turbo
>>
Hahaha /v/ now has people who had their first console during the 8th gen.
>>
>>340199298
Oh yeah, I have gravity rush too. Loved it. I'll try Ratchet and Clank.

I like action RPG's with a good story, I don't really look for replay value, just something that would take me to a journey

>>340199374
Always liked games. Just had a PC over the years and played on emulators. Never had the money to buy a console and a tv until now. Because poorfag
>>
>>340198456

Bloodborne + Old Hunters DLC
>>
>>340200040
Thanks!
>>
>>340199374
Why does that matter? People can be long time PC gamers. It's not like he said it was his first videogame
>>
TLOU is pretty great. Glad you enjoyed it.

You could go the naughy dog route from there (Uncharted trilogy and uncharted 4)

Also there's gravity rush. Great action adventure, also very cheap price.

Another vita game on the ps4 is tearaway. It's kid-friendly, but creative and enjoyable. Ratchet and Clank is similar. Its a nice jump and run.

If you like weeb stuff, try disgaea 5. If you like cinematic games, try the heavy rain remaster and until dawn. Since you didn't have a ps3, give god of war 3 a shot.

Batman Arkham Knight runs better on PS4 than on some computers.

The biggest one on ps4 is bloodborne. Take a free day or some shit, and get yourself immersed into it. It's amazing. If you liked it, play dark souls 3.

I hope theres something to enjoy for you in my list. Have fun.
>>
>>340199202
>Buying PS4
Ouch.

>Buying a PS4 and playing a PS3 game
Double ouch.
>>
Resogun
Uncharted 1-4
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
MGSV
SFV
Bloodborne
Destiny
GTA V
>>
Don't sleep on TLOU multiplayer, it's excellent
>>
Bloodborne is definitely worth a go.
You should check out the uncharted collection too.
I haven't played Ratchet and Clank myself, but I've heard good shit about it.
>>
>>340202253
Played the arkham series on the PC. Will try and get my hands on a used uncharted trilogy :)

>>340202380
What you want me to do? Buy a PS3 and play the game? lol

>>340202581
>>340202435
>>340202253
>>340200040
Bloodborne it is then. Thanks guys! I'm off to work now.
>>
>>340203538
>What you want me to do? Buy a PS3 and play the game? lol
Would have saved money, no paid online, tons of used games and got the same damn experience from TLOU
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.