[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would love Battlefield 1 to be focused on it's single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: battlefield.png (162 KB, 300x382) Image search: [Google]
battlefield.png
162 KB, 300x382
I would love Battlefield 1 to be focused on it's single player campaign so we can go back to what it was on Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 and maybe just MAYBE get a Bad Company 3
>>
>>340193005
I didn't like bad company, having seem videos of it, it looks really bad graphics so I hope 1 is NOT like that..
>>
>>340193175
>it looks really bad graphics
You are just shitposting right? Graphics dont make a game. If you think they do, you need to fuck off back to Neogaf.
>>
>>340193175
I'm referring to gameplay, story, scripted sequences. And well if you compare the graphics of a game from 2008 to recent games then you're making a mistake.
>>
>>340193005
Hey man I just wanna shoot trees in half with a sniper rifle again.
>>
While the caimpaign of BD 1and 2 were okay I would be much more interested on a well made version of what BF2 had going on in consoles. Have an army that lets you switch around between soldiers. Then ler the player give orders and have broad objectives (capture area, eliminate key officer, destroy building, retrieve intel, etc...).
Something that could vive a turf warf feel to both teams.

Then take a lesson from Section 8 with dynamic objectives (random objectives that would have to be completed fast for both teams).

I think that would basicly be it and all in all its a mix of features from multiple games that showed they can work
>>
>>340193261
>>340193906
Wow, no need to be aggressive. I'm just saying, I've seen videos of bad company and it looks like SHIT compared to battlefield 3 and 4, so definitely don't want another game like that! Haha, maybe you guys should play crash bandicoot or sonerhibg!
>>
>>340194189
Jesus, fuck you auto correct
>>
>>340194326
That was me being nice. You don't wANT TO SEE MY TRUE FORM. Also my point went over you by a mile
>>
>>340194189
It would add a lot more depth to it again. And just make the multiplayer simple yeah? I mean I'm tired of so much multiplayer I need. a break
>>
The best thing about Bad Company single player is the banter between the soldiers. I want people to talk like humans and actually swear instead of wahtever the hell CoD is doing.

Give me characters that have character! Not saying that swearing does that but it makes them seem more human in a war setting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.