[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one week until the glorious rebirth Who /believedinphil/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: favicon.png (14 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
favicon.png
14 KB, 256x256
>one week until the glorious rebirth

Who /believedinphil/ before it became a meme?
2014 Xboner reporting in
>>
2015 e3 here, I liked what I saw and jumped ship
>>
E3 2013 here. Fuck all of you guys. The original plans for the Xbox One were going to be huge and you faggots had to ruin it.
>>
Come on mate, I like the Xbox, but it's pretty obvious this is a console war bait thread.
>>
>>340192206
No , I really wish the original plans were still intact for the console. It's just that Don fucked up everything.
>>
File: 63c.jpg (89 KB, 1022x577) Image search: [Google]
63c.jpg
89 KB, 1022x577
>>340192206
No its a based phil thread
>>
Bone was a shit
Xbox is pretty much fucked thanks to win10 not getting desired installbase and ms doing whatever they can go get ppl to install their latest spybot. Also ms wants to be valve and make fucking dosh with pc gaymen store.
So from now on 90% of xbox games will show up on win10.
>>
>>340191443
Going to shoot yourself in the other foot this time?
How many rape jokes can we expect this time around?
>>
Mocarena
>>
>>340191443
i was thinking about getting one of the new model xbones when they come out, but i just saw ff12 coming out for ps4. does xbone destroy ps4 in muliplat performance like the 360 did to the ps3?
>>
>>340191443
Dumbass.
>>
>>340193976
No, quite the opposite. That's been one of the drawbacks to it since before launch even: it's just plain weaker than a PS4 and games run worse on it. So this new model is going to have to rectify that.
>>
2014 I jumped over when I realized Nintendo was in for bad times. Xbox has been a fun experience. Going full NX/Bone most likely.
>>
Xbone is worst than the Wii U though
>>
File: 1385416735694.png (88 KB, 908x288) Image search: [Google]
1385416735694.png
88 KB, 908x288
Xbox is the worst brand of videogames ever invented. All that has been created by them is cancer.
>>
>>340194548
>Don Mattrick
>>
>>340194548
I don't understand boycotting a brand anymore than I understand brand loyalty.

If they are selling something I want, I'll get it. If they are selling something I don't want, or can get better elsewhere, I won't.
>>
File: 09090.jpg (35 KB, 472x462) Image search: [Google]
09090.jpg
35 KB, 472x462
>>340194280
Same man, Wii60 was optimum experience, ScorpioNX will be as well
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.