[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
selling mods is back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sK9YDZo.png (400 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
sK9YDZo.png
400 KB, 1440x2560
lel based capitalism, eat a dick modders stealing stuff is the capitalist way
>>
thanks (((Bethesda)))
>>
I don't see anything about selling mods in that though
>>
>someone ports a mod over that you were never going to port
>cry about it
Why are modders such babies?
>>
That picture does not depict anything related to paid mods.
>>
>>340181232

Because they spend hours upon hours making something that is essentially useless without the actual game. They should be thankful it got as much attention as it did.
>>
>>340180387
>selling mods
kill yourself
>>
>>340181232
I could understand if someone was making a profit off their work. Mods are all free though, and building off other's ideas and code is all part of the creative process. Maybe I don't understand the whole situation here.
>>
>>340182102
The situation is simple. Someone collected a bunch of PC mods and ported them to Xbox one under one compilation. The PC modders are pissy because of this
>>
>>340182323

Selling them.

You forgot the the part thepartwherw thepartwherw the thepartwherwtheycharged thepartwherwtheychargedmoney thepartwherwtheychargedmoneyfor thepartwherwtheychargedmoneyfortheir bundle.

That said, pc used to do this. I remember buying $5 cds with piles of user-defined levels for doom and duke nukem 3d.
>>
>>340184090
in that case you're kinda paying for the CD/shipping?
>>
>>340184293
I guess yeah it was the mid 90s and I'd get them at computer shows and they would have like 200-500 levels on them. Most sucked but some were genius.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.