[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shodan >Glados >the chick from Halo >TEC-XX What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: vtXa3ywk.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vtXa3ywk.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>Shodan
>Glados
>the chick from Halo
>TEC-XX
What are some other memorable AI in gaming?
>>
Bastion
>>
File: Image.png (216 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
216 KB, 1280x1024
>>
RIP Tay

F
>>
>>340178013
Genocide Gandhi in Civilization.
Yes, the character is human, but it's the AI that's memorable.
>>
>>340178013
John Henry Eden
>>
>>340178013
AM
>>
>>340179128
this

AM is such a dick
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117 KB, 1360x768
>>340178013
Syntax
>>
>>340179128
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
>>
FEAR Ai
>>
File: icarus-foto.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
icarus-foto.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
ICARUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
>>
Wheatley was far more memorable than Glados.
>>
>>340178013
Germany's Nazi AI
>>
>>340178662
>not just making your own

https://github.com/Microsoft/CNTK
>>
>>340180126

The fact and space core are more memorable then Wheatly.
>>
>>340178013

Heil Hitler
>>
Bladewolf desu
>>
>>340178013
RONI from trauma team
She is actually best girl and has no humanoid features at all except the cute girl voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU38dE3pUF4&list=PL8B2A533D9EC9D761&index=65
>>
>>340178182
>All he does is give you exposition and teleport you
Fuck you Durandal, useless piece of shit.
>>
File: Edi-robot-body-me3.png (530 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Edi-robot-body-me3.png
530 KB, 900x900
>>340178013
What the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little Pyjak? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the N7 marines program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the cerberus program and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I'm trained in biotic warfare and I'm the top infiltrator in the Alliance Military. You're nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with biotic detonations the likes that have never been seen in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on the extranet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting the shadow broker with their contact of spies all across council and non council space and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the solar storm, pure blood. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call sentient life. You're fucking harvested, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in 700 different ways, and that's just with my omnitool. Not only am I extensively trained in biotic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the N7 marines and the Specters and I will use them to their full extent to wipe you off the face of the citadel, you little space cow. If only you had could have known what un-goddessly retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you wouldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you god damned Bosh'tet. I will shit fury all over you. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.