[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its the middle of a sunny afternoon >you're cooped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_18520-Fawkes255817844.jpg (7 KB, 339x242) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18520-Fawkes255817844.jpg
7 KB, 339x242
>its the middle of a sunny afternoon
>you're cooped up in your room as usual browsing /vp/
>there's a knock at your front door
>a large yellow burly man is standing at your door holding a giant hammer
>its fawkes
>"excuse me mister, I would prefer to not be asking this and leave you to get on with your day but... could i stay with you for a while, i have no where to live and i was hoping you will find the kindness in your heart to let me crash with you for a while."
What do?
>>
>>340169761
I ment to type /v/ not /vp/
>>
>>340169761
SUCK HIS DIIIIIIIIICKCKK
>>
>>340169948
is actually she
>>
sorry fucker, but it's not your destiny that i help you to not fucking die
>>
>>340171707
Yeah fuck that guy
>>
>>340169761
Eh, sure. Im not cold blooded. If he can help with the bills and rent I don't mind a roommate. Just so long as he cleans up after himself and bathes enough. Probably would need to get a job though and I wouldn't mind helping out or vouching for him.
>>
>>340169761
Refuse by saying "It's your destiny to have no where to live, I wouldn't rob you from that"
>>
>>340171931
>>340171707
Savage
>>
you're a too big guy
>>
File: Enclave here.png (371 KB, 803x412) Image search: [Google]
Enclave here.png
371 KB, 803x412
>>340169761
You have to go back
>>
>>340169761
UUUH SURE, BUT ONLY IF YOU GO IN AND FIX PROJECT PURITY IN MY PLACE
>>
Call over my brotherhood of steel mates chilling by the jukebox
>>
File: darkwraithangry.jpg (62 KB, 293x311) Image search: [Google]
darkwraithangry.jpg
62 KB, 293x311
>letting him finish the line instead of shooting him in the gabber the second you see a trash mutie

disgusting
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.