[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Think I'm going to get fired because my diagnosed autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1400657278366.jpg (47 KB, 250x329) Image search: [Google]
1400657278366.jpg
47 KB, 250x329
>Think I'm going to get fired because my diagnosed autism causes me to be extremely unsociable to my co-workers

What are some games to play to help me feel better?
>>
Minecraft
>>
Sonic
>>
Why would they let you go for having an illness
>>
pokemon
>>
Job Simulator
>>
I'm not diagnosed with anything and I'm unsociable. Does that mean I have no excuse?
>>
Animal Crossing
>>
Overwatch
>>
stop watching anime
>>
Theme Hospital
>>
>>340143076
If you have a pc play mini metro. it's a great way to waste 30 minutes at a time.
>>
>>340143286
OP probably lives in Australia
>>
>>340143501
I was cataloging the list of things /v/ was holding against me since I woke up today. It started with stop posting, then stop talking about video games, then stop buying video games, then kill yourself, stop existing, stop having a preference and now we are at stop watching anime.
>>
File: usagi.gif (2 MB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
usagi.gif
2 MB, 500x335
KH2FM
Tales of Series
Sonic
>>
>Autistic and unsociable with coworkers
>Likelky to be let go
Mike?
>>
>>340143524

you get a billion autismbux in Australia, though

so if OP is really autistic he would probably earn more from Centrelink or whatever
>>
>>340143592
No one here gives a shit about what you do
>>
File: 1432456400979.png (539 KB, 791x720) Image search: [Google]
1432456400979.png
539 KB, 791x720
I want to hug you.

What do you play on, so I know what to suggest?
>>
>>340143710
That's a stretch my du
>>
>>340143076
>tfw go into work and say hi/bye to maybe 1 or 2 people if i end up passing by them and the say it first
>spend rest of the day with headphones in and no one bothers me because i can get my work done just fine

pretty nice honestly, small talk is the worst shit ever and i hate how people feel it's necessary
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
>>340143627
No, this is Patrick
>>
>>340143076
Buy a firearm and give them a leaving present they'll never forget.

What are they going to do, fire you?
>>
>>340144287
Why would op give his co-workers a gun?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.