[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone looking forward to the new season 3 update? What boost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Rocket_League_coverart.jpg (299 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_League_coverart.jpg
299 KB, 1024x1024
Anyone looking forward to the new season 3 update? What boost color are you gonna get as a reward once season 2 ends?
Anyone else watch Rocket Royale and see Mock-it NA win it all in an upset that no one saw coming?
Rocket League thread.
>>
>>340139628
no individual vehicular attributes = no interest
>>
>>340139628
I wish that you could save cosmetic loadouts instead of having to change each time.
>>340139893
Each car has a unique hitbox, with some being considered "better" for hitting the ball than others, so technically there are.
>>
>>340140363
That was patched
>>
>>340141971
No cars still have unique hitboxes compared to one another. That's intentional.
>>
Recently promoted to rising star
Fuck Im going to stop playing until I get those damn boost
>>
anyone wanna give some tips for a newb like me on this game
i know how to fly a little
i want to know how to hit that ball fuckin far away
>>
>challenger div 4
>season ends June
>it's June
goddamn it I gotta hurry up and get my blue star
>>
>>340139893
>wanting to ruin perfect balance
>>
>>340143181
Look up rocket league half volley on youtube.
>>
>>340143181
either be going max speed or use your double jump with your stick facing the direction of the ball in regards to your vehicle, make sure when you use that second jump that you use it right as you're making contact with the ball.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.