[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you guys are alright don't go to Falador tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Falador_map_old.png (21 KB, 403x275) Image search: [Google]
Falador_map_old.png
21 KB, 403x275
Some of you guys are alright

don't go to Falador tomorrow

Runescape thread
>>
BANK YOUR ITEMS!!!!
>>
>>340131540
This might be a long shot, but you just reminded me of something.

At some point between 2003-2006, there was something called the Falador Massacre. People were able to PVP in the city, or so I heard. I was in Varrock at the time, but a friend was there and told me about it.

Was this true? Or was I lied to like the innocent elementary schooler I was?
>>
>>340131847
Stop this meme
>>
>>340131847
Are you fucking retarded? This is what the OP is referencing. Yes it's fucking true.
>>
>>340131847

If you're not baiting yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7byFeQwAKnA

there was even a video about it
>>
The Falador Massacre happened exactly 10 years ago today.
>>
>>340131540
Oh fuck the same guy that got 99 construction and started it is streaming him going to 99 construction again for the 10th year anniversary
>>
>>340132378
It's going on again right now, blud.

World 666
bring ancients
>>
10 YEARS
>>
>>340132196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-mWJjOPE6A

lmao they based the music off it
>>
>>340135424
Fucking shit I'm old....
>>
File: Capture2.png (427 KB, 1071x662) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
427 KB, 1071x662
>>340135535
Too bad this wont happen again for another 10years.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.