[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any chance at all that we're getting this or has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: file.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Is there any chance at all that we're getting this or has Xseed confirmed never ever?
>>
Takaki said on his twitter that he's trying to get them west but I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
I would hope so. Those empty spaces at the bottom of the select sreen trigger me.
>>
Their newsletter confirmed before EV even came out in the west that this DLC wasn't going to happen because of the licensing costs.
>>
>>340129424
I've never understood why there are separate licencing costs for localization.
>>
Kan'U a cute.
>>
File: CgAyRVjWcAAWCee.jpg large.jpg (150 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CgAyRVjWcAAWCee.jpg large.jpg
150 KB, 1024x576
We're never getting them. Not even the reskins.

God bless Takaki and his efforts to get them over here. But them Japs are spiteful faggots when they wanna be.
>>
>>340129614
Because Senran Kagura is a Marvelous property and Xseed is now part of Marvelous so there's no problem with bringing their games over, while Ikki Tousen is owned by different companies and licensed in America by Funimation and other companies in Europe and Australia, so if Marvelous wanted to bring that DLC to the western release they'd need to negotiate with and pay everyone involved, which becomes more complicated and expensive than in the Japanese version.
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95 KB, 184x273
This especially bothers me because I'm watching Ikkitousen right now.

Speaking of things that bother me, I don't like how her hair is so straight in more recent incarnations.
>>
File: file.png (360 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
360 KB, 500x500
>>340129986
I understand what you're saying but I don't understand why they make property ownership across seas so complicated.
>>
If you want then that bad just import the game, it's like 30 dollars.
>>
File: Sonsaku groping.webm (2 MB, 618x720) Image search: [Google]
Sonsaku groping.webm
2 MB, 618x720
>>340130024
>>
>>340130416
But then I won't be able to read the dialogue.
>>
>>340130024
That's how she looks like in the manga.
>>
File: 1412045687932.png (53 KB, 202x263) Image search: [Google]
1412045687932.png
53 KB, 202x263
>Ikkitousen is relevant again
>in Senran Kagura

Fucking hell
>>
>>340132581
o
>>
>>340130760
What is there to read? Story is fucking straightforward without knowing Japanese
>>
>>340129720
>But them Japs are spiteful faggots when they wanna be.

But that has nothing to do with the Japanese, it has to do with Funimation and such
>>
>watch Ikkitousen almost 10 years ago
>it goes on a flashback for so long I actually forget about the main plot when it goes back to it
>it ends right after with "I'LL SEE YOU IN THE TOURNAMENT" instead of an actual conclusion

I feel like I'm missing something, do people really enjoyed that?
>>
>>340133221
Multiple seasons?
>>
File: yoko's imouto.jpg (96 KB, 960x624) Image search: [Google]
yoko's imouto.jpg
96 KB, 960x624
>Battle Vixens used to be based entirely on fanservice titillation
>modern series offer much more fanservice while Battle Vixens is stuck as an old obaa-san way past her prime
>>
>>340132806
Takaki had made Ikkitousen game before.
>>
>>340132806
The original Senran Kagura game on 3DS was essentially a reskinned Ikkitousen beat-em-up
>>
>>340132806
fuck off you stupid bitch, you cant even lie properly and you're shittily drawn.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.