[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you kiss him, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: alpha.png (223 KB, 338x371) Image search: [Google]
alpha.png
223 KB, 338x371
Did you kiss him, /v/?
>>
no im not a fag
>>
>>340127987
No. I was part of the 2% that showed him no affection. You are all a bunch of homos, I kissed Chloe despite her being a retard.
>>
>>340127987
yeah. didn't realize the game would guilt me over kissing both him and that blue haired slut
>>
>>340127987
No. Max is mine.
>>
>>340127987
I'd have given him a pity fuck so he could quit beta-orbiting and grow a pair.

It was either him or Chloe, and Chloe is a fucking trainwreck of a human being.
>>
>>340128232
Really, faggot? It's pretty fucking obvious you should be shamed and feel guilty over doing that kind of shit.
>>
No, I like men.
>>
>>340128482
I don't feel guilty. I'm not even a sex positive person, but a quick kiss doesn't mean much.
>>
>>340128482
>teenager kisses two different people
Oh no, call the police.
>>
No, he seemed stalkerish by all means.
>>
>68% of players kissed Warren

fucking -why-
>>
Fuck off ape boy
>>
>>340128482
I thought tumblr was all about not making people feel bad for that stuff
>>
If the options are: A) a vapid cunt who whines about literally everything while causing all sorts of problems and who is voiced by Anthony Burch's sister or B) beta guy who stands up for Max twice and is helpful, I'm going B. Chloe is hands down the shittiest character in the game, and it boggles my mind anyone would pick her over the city for the ending.
>>
>>340128605
>>340128598

>being a whore
shame on you anons
>>
>>340129357
It's made by french dudes for hipster girls, not by hipster girls.
>>
Post sex webms
>>
>>340127987
Chloe was such an insufferable cunt that I actually went the non-gay gay route and wanted to get with Warren.

Life is Strange was such a train wreck of crap writing, where nothing made any sense and everything built up to fucking nothing.
>>
Not only did I not kiss him, but I let him die with the rest of that town and its trash inhabitants

Max and Chloe were the only redeemable characters in the entire game
>>
File: jeff.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
86 KB, 1024x768
is this twist ever built up to? i felt like it came out of nowhere but maybe i wasn't paying attention.
>>
>>340129471
>being a smooch virgin who thinks smooching is sacred
Not even Kate is that innocent.
>>
>>340127987
It was either him or the blue haired cunt. So yeah I did.
>>
>>340130075
He says shit that could be interpreted oddly if you're paying attention but there's also rumors around the school about him and Rachel sleeping together. That's all in the first episode too.
>>
>>340127987
Beta boy deserved no qt kisses from best gril.
>>
>>340129423
Because lesbians is hot.
>>
>>340127987
Warren is literally me
This game was painful but at least I could fullfill my wishes as a self insert
I wish I had that chance in high school haha
>>
File: 1450868267972.jpg (102 KB, 746x500) Image search: [Google]
1450868267972.jpg
102 KB, 746x500
>>340130753
>haha
>>
>>340130753
Warren, pls go.
>>
>>340127987

When did Todd Howard get into a game?
>>
>>340130075
It was obvious that it was him imo.

Right from the start his speech foreshadows what's happening. Once you find the Dark Room it becomes obvious that it's him.

He's also the only person that doesn't remotely show any empathy for Anna or whatever her name was, and he doesn't help her with her problems, even speaking down to her when you overhear him and then when asked about her he shrugs her off and acts as if she's being some kind of cunt. Then he doesn't care when she an heroes, and goes on to cut down on any talk with Nathan that would result in him breaking down and blaming him.

The final straw was clearly the Vortex party, where he's wandering around a drug and alcohol-duel teenage pool party, not giving a shit about anything and speaking strangely to everyone present.
>>
What game?
>>
>>340130945
Make me
haha
>>
>>340132890
>You're literally a beta orbiter
>People like you donate $1000s to gamer girls on twitch
>Still don't get any affection

I hope you're happy.
>>
>>340128173
>you're all bunch of homos for not being homo and kissing hetero

??? Chloe was fucking retarded, even her stepdad alone would be reason to not pick her over Arcadia bay, Warren at least tries to get you, Chloe just tries to guilt trip you everytime she doesn't get first place in everything. 'OMG I'm so happy you talk to Kate instead of your best friend xoxo'
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.