[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
We recommend games for poorfags
>>
>>340125383
Skyforge
>>
TERA is an awful game for poorfags, all those Elin costumes cost millions of gold in the market.
>>
>>340125383
Runescape.
>>
>>340127589
most outfits cost around 30-80k gold.
>>340127787
>needs like a 10$ a month subscription
yea no
>>
>>340127893
>most outfits cost around 30-80k gold.
Hence, millions all up. Especially when the actual good outfits are in the hundreds of thousands.
>>
>>340125383
OP, are you retarded? You think us actual poorfags can afford a computer good enough to play that?

>>340127893
Runescape doesn't even need a subscription fee, it's free to play man.
>>
>>340125383

The game may be POS that is terribly translated but Elins are absolutely lewd.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20131022_001614.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1800) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20131022_001614.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1800
>>340128436
>You think us actual poorfags can afford a computer good enough to play that?
Anyone could run TERA on low settings.
>>
File: mirrion.png (554 KB, 443x518) Image search: [Google]
mirrion.png
554 KB, 443x518
>>340128436
The money you once had, you spent on a nice computer. Now=no money=gotta play F2P games

That's how it goes
>>
>>340125383
>>340128436
I heard that Sleven dude doesn't have a job yet he gets his games from *sources for free* and right now seems like he is playing Fallout 4.
>>
>>340128619
No, I think that's still probably stretching it. I'm currently running an ancient laptop with less than desirable everything.

>>340128643
Unless you can't afford to even buy a nice computer in the first place.
>>
>>340125383
Ragnarok. Private servers are abundant and it runs on a literal toaster.
>>
>>340129189
>Private servers in 2016
Enjoy your ultra high rates with game-breaking donation bonuses because everything else shuts down within three months.
>>
>>340125463
>Poorly optimized Russian MMO

As much as I love Sci-Fi settings, no thanks.
>>
Several emulators
SNES, NES, Gameboy, DS, Genesis, Arcade, probably N64 and PSX would work on majority of computers.
A controller too.
>>
planetside 2 is pretty good "free value", if you're fine with sticking to one niche
if you want to dick around with a lot of different classes or vehicles, you'd probably wind up thinking the pay route is too important though

depending on the patch, it can run playably on intel graphics with low settings
other patches can be performance nightmares even with good machines though
>>
>>340125383
>reinstall this game after like 2 years
>somehow remember my bread and butter combos, doing okay in equalized pvp
>suddenly notice giant scythes on chains spinning around at rapid speeds
>my health is gone
>also notice a teleporting bitch using shuriken which I do not remember being in the game before
>my health is gone

these new classes are fucking cancer and I don't want to grind one, is there levelling bot for this game?
>>
Emulators. Thousands of games you can sift through, which would ultimately make you come out as a more well-rounded game enthusiast
>>
kat.cre
>>
>>340125383
Uncharted Waters Online. You can be the little girl, look cute, AND NOT BE A FUCKING WHORE! but you can be a english loli muslim belly dancerif you want to be
>>
>>340128436
>Runescape doesn't even need a subscription fee, it's free to play man.
when you play f2p you literally have access to around 10% of the games features.
>>
>>340130771
Can I create a fleet entirely run by little girls?

Can I kidnap little boys and men?

Am I able to establish my own country run entirely by little girls?
>>
>>340131245
Fleets are parties in the game so yes. You can also create a company (guild) of little girls too.

There is no kidnapping. You can pirate and steal shit off people.

You can become the honorary mayor of a town or two but no making your own nations.
>>
Don't pretend you're forced to play these games because you're poor. There are tons of amazing games you could pirate, whether for PC or for emulators, not to mention the actual good free software games you could choose to play if you weren't a faggot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.