[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nerf fucking when? This whore is more broken than McCree. At
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 20
File: 305px-Widowmaker-portrait.png (110 KB, 305x350) Image search: [Google]
305px-Widowmaker-portrait.png
110 KB, 305x350
Nerf fucking when?
This whore is more broken than McCree. At least McCree has to get close to instagib you.
>But herp le derp, just pick Winston!
This fucking bitch can out DPS Winston with her assault rifle. Which by the way
>GIVING A FUCKING SNIPER AN ASSAULT RIFLE AS A SECONDARY
>Doesn't zoom out between shots
>Getting hit doesn't make her flinch
>Charges to 100% in less than one second
>0.3 second delay between scoped shots
>200 health

This character is absolutely game breaking and if you disagree you are either shit with her or have never fought one outside of level 12 pubs.
>>
>tfw sold this game into Amazon for $36
get fucked Blizzard shills, this game is shit
>>
>>340117913

Take the TF2 sniper and then put on her roids, and then bam you have Widowmaker.
>>
File: 1464405922377.jpg (7 KB, 180x216) Image search: [Google]
1464405922377.jpg
7 KB, 180x216
she's balanced on consoles
>>
she does need a nerf but if you can't kill her as winston you are shit
>>
>>340118167
There's no way PC Widowmaker is worse than the inane bullshit that is console Torbjorn stacking.
>>
>>340117913
actually Dva is better against her, and she can even use her defense matrix to close hin withuot being hurt
>>
File: 1463649155433.gif (3 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463649155433.gif
3 MB, 300x300
>>340118397
Trust me it is, at least TF2 sniper was balanced by the fact you had to get headshots, but with Widow maker you can just quickly chain bodyshots.
>>
>>340118397
Why is stacking torb a thing on console?
>>
>>340118348
>Jump in
>if she isn't shit she can headshot you then proceed to backpedal and headshot you with 25 bullets and kill you before you take off half of her health
I envy you, having never fought a widowmaker that can aim.
>>
>>340117913

25 Less health
Charging takes 2x to 2.5x longer
Damage for an uncharged shot is reduced to 25 to prevent double tapping to kill anyone with 200 health.
>>
pick edgelord
teleport next to her
she's dead

alternatively:

counter-sniper

try getting good
>>
I wouldn't have thought you are right as an average player, but after watching A_Seagull videos of high level play yeah I can see her being OP in the hands of a really good player
>>
>>340118009
It's not shit, it's just mediocre.
That and plenty of faggots get asshurt if you "main" one character and don't switch to another role when they are more than capable.
>>
>>340117913
Nah, she's fine.
>>
>>340117913
i want her to sit on my face
>>
>>340118574
>DEATH COMES
>Headshot then bodyshot
>Just pick widowmaker
Cool, one soft counter out of 21 heroes.
>>
>>340118529
aiming on a console is harder so the turrets rape your ass first
>>
File: reaper.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reaper.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>340118574
>teleporting near anyone with that loud ass audio cue and blatant visual cue
>>
>>340118009
Aww, what happened, sport? Did you lose and someone hurt your fee-fees?
>>
>>340118727
t. Widowfaggot that doesn't want his crutch nerfed
>>
>>340118689

Quit fucking playing defense characters on attackers god damnit
>>
WOOOAH THERE
e+m2
*rolls away*
>>
>>340118781
>Teleporting in front of fucking Turret Bastion

>>340118838
Player smarter then.
>>
>>340118997
He probably missed his targeting thing. I do it all the time because I suck so much.
>>
>>340118529
The turrets function exactly like they do on PC but it's harder to aim at them because of the controller.

Widowmaker is totally useless at dealing with them too, she's countered by literally everyone on console.

IIRC Torb's console winrate is 70%+
>>
>>340117913
found the zenyatta player LMAO
>>
>>340119063
Yeah, it happens.
>>
>>340118689
You're right! Why can't people realize you and your 76-maining bros are just plain better at that one character on any gamemode and it's their fault when the team jobs?
>>
>>340118997
teleporting near Widow is exactly as suicidal since you give her 2-3 seconds to casually line up a headshot.
>>
Alright /v/, I'm sick and tired of people crying for nerfs. Balance Overwatch by only using buffs.

scrapping omnics is a buff
>>
>>340118762
the target acquisition is way too quick, you can't even pop out from behind a corner and fire a rocket at them without taking damage back. it's weird to me that pharrah isn't that great at turret breaking because of this.
>>
>>340119249
Then don't teleport literally next to/in front of her, dumbass. That move's to get near ENOUGH, not on top of. If it was the latter, you wouldn't come in slow enough to line up shots on.
>>
>>340119373
imo Pharah would be better if the range wasnt fucking stupid like god damn Im half a map away and the moment I go airborne Im being blasted
>>
>>340119352
Buff all "tanky" characters HP
Make Winston and Reinhardt last more than half second against a damage dealer.
>>
>>340119216

Soldier 76 is like... One of the most balanced heroes for every game mode. I can't think of a time when you'd ever be forced to repick him.

He got good damage and accuracy at a good range.
His rockets can fuck up grouped up people.
He's mobile as fuck.
Has a heal.
Ult at the right moment can secure him tons of kills and fuck over a team.

I could understand if you're on defence and someone has a Reaper. But Soldier 76 pretty much works on any map on any mode.
>>
>>340119505
>DEATH COMES
>*clunk clunk clunk*
>against a hero that can see through walls, guard herself with mines and zipline away much faster than you can teleport

It sometimes works sure but it's far from a hard counter.
>>
I play Widowmaker a fuckload and she does need a nerf, but not to her damage isn't the problem. Her ult needs reduced duration OR longer recharge time. As a full team benefit it's absolutely broken in it's current state.

If she didn't constantly know where to aim, her damage output would drop significantly.
>>
>>340119564
then nerf their fucking damage

Dva is the only reasonable tank damage in the game. Winston can easily 1v1 characters with them having no escape, Reinhardts melee swing range is gay, his charge is gay and his damage is gay
>>
>>340119564
Winston needs a damage buff.
>>
>>340119619

She definitely needs longer charge up times and more times between shots. She can literally bodyshot for 150 damage and then double tap for 50 more which is a guaranteed kill on half the heroes in the game.

She's a sniper, aiming should be a required skill for playing her.
>>
>>340119607
I used 76 because of the stereotype that "CoD players can only play as 76." I would've chosen 2 widows + hanzo, but OP's calling Widow OP already.
>>
>>340119739
>Balance Overwatch by only using buffs.
Is it TOO HARD TO READ? BUFF YOUR BRAIN TO STOP BEING SO DUMB
>>
>>340119184
Zenny is fun but Widow hard counters the entire roster, not just him
>>
>>340119771
Aiming is a required skill for playing her. If you haven't moved for the second shot you're retarded. Not to mention there are plenty of actions to counteract the whole 200hp thing - Tor armor, Symmetra shield, Lucio passive heal, or having a Mercy glued to your dick. Any of these would prevent that kill.

Keep in mind her hurtboxes aren't fucking retarded like Hanzo either, so what do you mean by aiming should be a required skill? That's literally all she does is aim, and her ult is what makes that easier, not the damage or the charge up time.
>>
File: 1464126070090.jpg (112 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1464126070090.jpg
112 KB, 500x328
>be symmetra
>we have a Zen
>She keeps shooting Zen
>doesnt die
>complains about shit netcode and what not
>doesnt even know symmetra gives everyone 25 more health which also allows zen to live through 1 bodyshot
>>
>>340120009
she doesn't hard counter reinhardt
>>
>>340118651
at least seagull can rape widows with his super mobile genji and phara
>>
>>340120036

The second shot comes so fast you cannot move, that is literally the point. She can take out half or more of the heroes in the game by aiming in their general direction and clicking twice.

Remember when snipers were expected to get headshots and missing a shot gave the person you were shooting a good heads up it's time to move?

For comparisons sake. Widowmakers rifle fires 2 rounds a second. The average sniper rifle in CoD fires just under 1 round a second (about 58 per minute).
>>
>>340120620
A fair nerf might be making her only able to shoot on at least 2 charge.
That way she can't spam if she misses the headshot.
It would make her harder to play efficiently.
>>
File: 1392886244502.jpg (57 KB, 327x305) Image search: [Google]
1392886244502.jpg
57 KB, 327x305
>>340120390

>playing symm

Why must I always choose the hard road
>>
>>340120620
You should already be moving, and erratically at that - you're playing a fast paced shooter, not Call of Duty. The shot time is warranted because of the speed of the game and the speed of the characters and all the mobility options.

Your double tap scenario only works if you're running at her straight on or movement impaired. All of which can be prevented, avoided, or fought through with the above set support character options.

No idea how you can still think her aiming requirement isn't there but think it's the scopes fault somehow and not the wallhacks you can have 50% uptime on.
>>
>>340121265

Wall hack is just part of the problem. So is her fire rate and damage of uncharged shots.

Fact is, she's probably lined up a fully charged shot before you've even left cover, and once it hits her next shot will kill you. And she has 9 attempts at hitting you with a rapid fire hit scan weapon with good zoom.
>>
Just nerf her bodyshot damage into the fucking ground

sniperfags are cancer, but its almost tolerable if they have to actually get headshots to be good
>>
Widowmaker seems to be OP. Why else is there at least one every game on any side and any map? Is there a special deal if there is a Hanzo and you pick Widowmaker, like you get some smutty pictures of her?
I wonder why /v/ only makes fun of healsluts while there are snipersluts as well now. You like to blow your hot load right into peoples faces, don't you? She even talks about balls for Petes' sake, can it be more obvious?
>>
I think the game would be immensely more fun if she were simply removed from the game. She doesn't provide any positive that another character cannot also prove while at the same time not ruining the fun of the game.
>>
>>340122048
>Why else is there at least one every game on any side and any map?
Idiots. Like. Sniping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cm2iFmASBc
>>
Mei should not be able to contest objectives when using ice block. Her primary fire should also not fuck up your mouse sensitivity, until you are completely frozen.

McCree's fan should have a cooldown so you can't fan/roll/fan and instakill literally any hero

Widowmaker's sniper mode should only allow fully charged shots

Winston's shield should be SLIGHTLY stronger

Symmettra's teleporter should last longer than 6 teleports (maybe 10?) and she should be able to place turrets faster

D.Va should not be slowed down as much when firing, OR she should be given an alternate fire that is more useful for longer range

Zarya needs to be a bit more useful, in higher skill matches she's utterly useless since nobody shoots the barriers, though I'm not really too sure how to make her better

Hanzo's hitreg needs to be fixed, I hit people five metres away from the actual person I'm aiming at

Bastion's turret mode should be able to be headshot, but his walking-around-mode's rifle should be a bit stronger or maybe just have a bigger magazine

Pharah's rocket jump boost thing should have a slightly lower cooldown

Roadhog's self heal should have a slightly longer cooldown

Everyone else seems okay
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-11+at+10.08.00).jpg (26 KB, 339x206) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-11+at+10.08.00).jpg
26 KB, 339x206
You are 100% correct OP, people who say otherwise play on console. I've been encountering countless widowmaker snapshooters that can literally take out entire teams via a team kill or just shut down advances entirely. They made the perfect sniper, and even in the hands of a crappy player, she can still do serious damage.

She legit has no hard counter except Winston. You know what a good team has when a good widowmaker is present? A good healer that can heal through winston''s damage ON TOP OF the entire team focusing your squishy ass into a pile of banana guts.
>>
>>340117913
>go 76
>click click click click on widow
>easily down half or more hp to make her run away

wow so hard
>>
>>340122760
>Her primary fire should also not fuck up your mouse sensitivity
So she slows you, but you can still turn as fast as normal? That's pretty dumb, dude.

>Widowmaker's sniper mode should only allow fully charged shots
But that takes away (not-good) people panic shooting and dieing from it. If you only let them shoot at 100% they'll still panic shoot, but when the gun goes boom you'll actually die that time.

>and she should be able to place turrets faster
The turrets are pretty fast and once she confirms placement she doesn't even have to be in the same area for them to build.

>Bastion's turret mode should be able to be headshot, but his walking-around-mode's rifle should be a bit stronger or maybe just have a bigger magazine
So you want to buff Bastion? I'm not complaining, that's just not something I ever hear.
>>
>>340123238
His turret mode would be nerfed and his walking mode would be buffed
>>
>Enemy team has widowmaker
>We have reinhardt
>our soldier/pharrah/mcree/widowmaker/hanzo/torbjorn/mei/genji/lucio/zenyatta proceeds to shoot widowmaker from the safety of reinhardt's shield

oh boy was real hard to counter her

>or D.Va just shields up and flies into her
>>
>>340117913

I've never played this game. It's either a, very unbalanced, meaning the devs are shit (Not surprised, it's Blizzard), or you guys are shit at the game and shitposting for fun (Not surprised, it's /v/)
>>
>>340123069
BUT I ONLY LIKE PLAYING THE CHARACTERS I LIKE I SHOULDNT HAVE TO SWITCH OMG
>>
>76
>helix missile
>if it doest kill her on fucking impact, just pepper her.
so hard
>>
>>340122760
I'd like a decent damage, long range, slow rate of fire alt fire for D.Va, would make her actually useful instead of needing to seriously optimize everything she has at all times just to not get murdered
>>
File: 1427834793077.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427834793077.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>Widowmaker
>damn near game breaking if played optimally, and likely notably overpowered overall
>a complete fucking anchor if played poorly, almost worse than any other character

it's never fun when she's involved
>>
>>340123810
this is honestly pretty underutilized. d.va is fucking garbage at most everything except playing "pass the widowmaker back to her team for free."
>>
File: 1464727090404.jpg (34 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1464727090404.jpg
34 KB, 520x520
>>340117913
If you want to win play her.
>tfw killing enemies just after spawn
>if in good enough of hands a player can teamkill alone with her
>only weakness is determined by the player's skill
Wish I could sniff her blueberry jam.
>>
>>340123558
Oh, I read you say his turret mode should be able to GET headshots. Like people were complaining that it could or something. My bad.

>>340123810
I actually got top damage one time because I was phoning it in as Widow and mostly shooting Rein's shield. Didn't really contribute to the game other than that, though.
>>
>>340118469
You're an incredibly bad DVa if you're using defense matrix on Widowmaker.
>>
>>340123069
>you hit her with two bullets before she one-shots you
Great plan.
>>
>>340117913
Wow she can out DPS a tank. She's built for defense against low health and high health enemies you fucking mong. And no where in anything is a tank ever supposed to do more DPS than someone who's whole character focus is maximum damage in one shot.
You should stop playing if you're really that fucking bad
>>
>>340117913
Jesus Christ git gud
>>
>>340117913
She does better not even leaving scope.
As a Winston player, my eternal fear is a widow who just bodyshots me twice when I land on her.
Only one has ever done it, and there was nothing I could do as my tam was eradicated.
>>
>>340117913
>Her assault rifle outdpses a character who struggles to kill someone with more than 200 HP

Great job, OP. You really showed me that Widowmaker is broken.
>>
Things I'd do to nerf her without making her useless

1. Her zipline's range needs to be much shorter than it is right now

2. Ult announce needs to be global sound for the enemy team, not just near her

3. Decrease uncharge shot damage, keep charged damage where it is. Make it so she has to at least charge her shots, none of the animation canceling nonsense that lets her unload fast shots. (You can cancel her scoped reload animation by unscoping and scoping again, allowing you to fire faster than you normally would)
>>
>>340118781
You gotta not teleport near anyone. You gotta know where they are, teleport some distance away from them, then hoof it to their location. Preferable to get in way behind their lines. I have torn apart entire teams as the edgelord because they are so fucking focused on the front line battle going on at the point that they can't be bothered to fucking look behind them. Reaper is not a front line fighter and anyone who plays him as such needs to be shot. And they often are.
>>
>>340118397
Do consoles not have Junkrat?
>>
>>340123810
>play Rein
>sniper won't countersnipe through my shield
>walks through it
>immediately headshot
>give up and go Winston
>>
>>340125178

Aiming on a controller is much less premise than KB+M; therefore, Tjorb's turrets will kill a lot of people before they can kill the turret.
>>
I know its been said countless times before but Tobjorn's turrets need a hefty nerf. You NEED a suicide bomber to deal with a stacked turret. They should gimp the range of its radar at least. It will not only do damage at long ass ranges but it also gives away your position better than Widowmaker's ult because it does near instant damage upon detecting you.
>>
>>340124849
just watch her try to run away, only to get gunned down by dva
>>
>>340123810
>Enemy team is somehow incapable of shooting reinhardt shield down as a pharah, rat or mcree
Love this argument. As soon as that shield is gone your entire team is food to a good widow.
>>
>>340117913
>People have figured out that you can reduce the charge time even faster by exiting and re-entering scoped after every shot
Fucking ridiculous.
>>
anyone got the d.va blackmailing mcdonalds comic?
>>
File: 1459748486423.jpg (44 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1459748486423.jpg
44 KB, 500x383
just play tracer or genji and beat her ass you fucking shitkids
>>
>>340117913
I seriously wonder why they thought 150 charge shots were ok, Hanzo only gets 120, isn't hitscan and has dropoff on his trajectory.

Widowmaker is the poster child for how blizzard has no fucking clue on how to make a shooter. Zero downsides, and only soft-counters if she is skilled,
>>
>>340125380

Why is Kyoko so fucking smug?
>>
>>340118689
Are you not more than capable of switching? Because either you're a stubborn asshole who refuses to adjust to the team's needs in a team based game or you are a retard incapable of understanding how to switch characters. Either way you shouldn't be playing.
>>
File: 1426914132952.jpg (198 KB, 742x776) Image search: [Google]
1426914132952.jpg
198 KB, 742x776
>>340125442
and cute too!
>>
> Losing to Widow
> As Winston
> Up close

Literally now?
>>
>>340118167
reminder that the "mccree is useless if you just avoid him at close range" fags are console players who cannot aim if their lives depended on it.
>>
>>340125380
I want tracer to beat my ass...
>>
File: 1442990413921.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1442990413921.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>no mentions of her overpowered ult which you literally cannot counter

you had ONE job.
>>
>>340124849
The fuck you talking about? Why NOT use it if you're going for the sniper? Chances are it'll recharge before you need it again (unless you like blowing both skills and immediately picking a fight like an idiot). I mean sure, it's not necessary to use it, but saying you're shit if you do is like saying you're shit if you don't jump down the stairs like a Boss.
>>
>>340117913
>not sneaking up to her and monkey punching datass
>+kinky electro play until she collapses in a heap of satisfaction

My Winston leashes all his babymakers.
>>
>>340125528
All she has to do is land headshots, 13 damage 10rps so if she's bopping you its 26 per bullet. That'll chew right through him, especially so if she's good enough to pop him mid-jump, or poison him.
>>
>>340125528
>Widow headshots you once when you start your jump
>once more as you are in the air

Winstons does well against widow but it is not like she can't headshot him while he engages her. Even if you jump and turn your back she gets two free shots and can grapple away
>>
tfw when the people you play with literally dont wanna queue up with more than 3 people otherwise you get matched up against premade with Best Widowmaker NA who never misses a shot.
>>
>>340125746
That's why you must measure your jumps and try to launch and land from her blind spots i.e from below her unto a perch at her side.
>>
>>340126162
>You just have to walk out into her killbox because chokepoints
Map design doesn't allow you to sneak up on a widow.
>>
>>340126162
>just jump half way across the map without her noticing

Again not really something that happens against good widowmakers. Luckily almost all the widows suck in pubs, myself included
>>
>>340117913

Counters: Reinhardt, D.Va, Winston, Tracer, and Reaper to some degree.

Shes not going to get nerfed. Wouldnt be surprised if they would buff Hanzo to her level though.
>>
>>340124979
>>340125076
>Winston is meant to counter snipers and healers
>Can't out-DPS a sniper
How are those level 17 pubs?
>>
>>340127039
>She's not going to get nerfed
Hilarous that you think this.
>>
File: 1402697291967.jpg (3 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1402697291967.jpg
3 KB, 125x110
>>340118064
>Take the TF2 sniper and then put on her roids
>Take the TF2 sniper
>put her on roids
>TF2 sniper
>her
>>
>>340118397
Imo she isn't bs, but here is what a good widow can do
https://youtu.be/Na63Auy_Qpc
>>
>>340127070

>Lets snipers outDPS you as Winston.

>How do I jump? How do I shield?

Its okay if you cant play him. You can request someone else in your team picks him. Only nerf Widowmaker needs is way longer ultimate cooldown. Seeing all enemies through the wall and giving that sight to all teammates as well is ridiculously powerful and 2 Widows spamming it in premades is cancerous as fuck.
>>
>>340117913
>>>/vg/
>>
>>340127385
>Winston jumps at Widow
>Throws down his shield
>Widow grapples away
>Prepares another shot for his sorry monkey ass for when he next jumps
>>
>>340127602
Video Games
>>
File: 1414958968381.jpg (137 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1414958968381.jpg
137 KB, 1024x576
>>340118167
I agree. It honestly feels like the game was balanced for consoles first and foremost. The vast majority of complaints I see on here I just straight up don't see/experience on PS4.
>>
>>340125530
You realize the lack of precise aiming is dictated by the difference in KB + M and a controller. When I play on PC I dominate the same as on console, you can be good at both.
>>
>>340117913
It's only OP when koreans use it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIEY9-mPn4
>>
>>340119743
no he doesnt
>>
Just make her grappling hook interuptable by damage, or nerf her health ez
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 176x176
There is literally nothing wrong with any character. The balance is perfect.
But then again I have only played on XB1 and PS4.
I do agree that some people who are "good" with a certain hero will make him/her look broken and/or unbalanced, but in reality it's just annoying and an incentive for you to get good.
>>
>>340128770
>Then again I've never played on the platform where people are good.
>>
>>340127785

>Winston jumps at her, or waits out the shield again.
>Widow is busy camping and watching out for the monkey instead of sniping and getting kills from the rest of the team.

Even a good Widow cant ignore a Winston coming at her. All that precious time is time away from her having a scope on the bottleneck on the map. Thats what Winston is for. Same with D.va. Supersafe ways to constantly harass the enemy backline.
>>
File: mei.png (137 KB, 267x350) Image search: [Google]
mei.png
137 KB, 267x350
Just play Mei desu
>>
File: kane.jpg (72 KB, 504x577) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
72 KB, 504x577
>>340119172
Actually they nerfed the turrets on console so that's pretty sad.
>>
>>340128839

Is it really that different?
I sometimes have trouble aiming with a controller and would really like trying it with a mouse. Thing is I can't really build a PC for now.
I have seen videos of PC footage and it does seem a bit easier. But if someone's really good at something, he makes it look easy, so.
Has anyone who's played both version give their insight on this shit?
>>
>>340122760
>Let's make Mei completely useless the moment a team actually has teamwork, including her own.
>>
Hopefully OP is joking because they need to fucking buff her HARDCORE.
They need to nerf reinhart, bastion (desperetly) and the gay ass little gnome guy everyone chooses.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.