[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: bltps header.jpg (102 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
bltps header.jpg
102 KB, 460x215
What went wrong?
>>
Devs thinking anybody gives a living fuck about the "story" in their games.
>>
>>340113659
But plenty do. Just not so much for shitty trendy-hamfisted memefests by Anthony Burch.
>>
>>340113334
No postgame
>>
>>340113334
It feels like more of a dlc for borderlands 2 than it does an actual independent game. Also written by Anthony Burch.
>>
Short lived, almost non existent post game content, didnt do enough to fix loot
>>
Ya like people said no post game, also no CATCH A RIIIIIIIIIIDE
>>
Anthony Burch is a terrible writer.
>>
>>340117572
The VA had a stroke which is why he wasn't in the game and why they killed him off in Tales.
>>
>>340117937
He did not
>>
The theme gimmicks were all shit. The floaty jumps the air locks the freezing. All ass. Plus it was basically BL2 with almost nothing added to the mix.
>>
>>340117989
He did. Mike Neumann was Scooter's VA and he had a stroke.
>>
>Play B2 for a long time
>Even buy Gaige DLC because she looked so fun
>She is fun
>Get to cap, can't keep leveling because no UVHM dlc
>No money to get it
>Fuck it, let's pirate Pre-sequel
>Can't find a torrent with all the DLC

Can anyone help a poor anon out with a link? I haven't even found them separately.
>>
>>340118257
I love scooter, damn man I'm sad...
>>
Is this gonna be a thread about story or gameplay?
imo, I don't give two shits about any of the gay/lesbo stuff. It's hamfisted and one dimensional as fuck, sure. But if they pay then I do my job as a fucking merc and get the client what they want. That's all story though, so take that for what it is.
Gameplay wise: I liked the skill trees the most out of all the playable characters. Low grav combat could have done with a bit more polishing, and I think they really missed an opportunity with NOT letting the player have a way to fly around like one of those beefier bandits.
Least amount of content for the price. Guns still have stupid gimmicks.
>>
>>340119085
Might mean he is officially dead then due to Tales from the Borderlands.
>>
>>340119085
Yeah. I'm glad they killed the character off though instead of getting a replacement VA.
>>
>>340119265
I was guessing if they did another Borderlands game he'd come back in some way, but I said in the post above yours, it's most likely better off leaving him dead than replacing the VA.
>>
>>340113334
memes
>>
>>340113334
The last boss is bullet sponge trash, and it's basically impossible to beat single player.
>>
>>340113334
I miss the "what i played, what i expected and what i got" pic i made.i have to do another one.
>>
>>340118257
Mike Neumann can still talk. He's shitting up the Giant Bomb E3 shows at least once a year.
>>
>>340118898
It available on some private trackers.
kat is pretty much dead.
>>
>>340120308
Never said he couldn't talk. He can't do the same Scooter shit though.
>>
>>340113334

Too many memes

Zero gravity thing was interesting at first but became a chore because the gameplay is essentially Borderlands 2

This guy >>340115384 has it right
>>
File: 1433670676237.jpg (27 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1433670676237.jpg
27 KB, 351x351
>take shitty forgettable boss
>make him a playable character
>make him one of the best characters in the game
Never thought I'd feel bad about killing Wilhelm.
>>
>>340120404
Damn i have no access to any of them, shitty upload speed.
Thanks for the answer though, you're a good anon.
>>
>>340118898
>>340120404
There's a relatively live on on TPB
>>
>>340113334
It was made by Australians.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.