[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lore-wise, who is the strongest Overwatch hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0336.png (1 MB, 1080x623) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.png
1 MB, 1080x623
Lore-wise, who is the strongest Overwatch hero?
>>
the player
>we are many spirits, inside of one
>>
Tracer's cum filled ass
>>
>>340107850
In lore, Zarya is the strongest woman on Earth, so any male character is stronger. Based on the Square-Cube law, I'd say Reinhardt.
>>
>>340108290
>not the motherfucking gorilla
>>
Hmm. Soldier 76 (Morrison) and Reaper (Reyes) have interesting intertwined back stories. I also like Tracer and Widowmaker.
>>
Tracer can fuckin control TIME
>>
>>340107850
Has to be Roadhog, nigger is the only one there with 0 fucking body armor and tanking hits.
Even the gorilla has a chestplate.
>>
>>340107850
the one that looks like ur mum, Roadhog
>>
>>340107850
Reaper

His abilities are OP lore-wise

That or reinhardt.

>>340108643
she can't control time dipshit, she uses the device that winston made for her to manipulate her time aids.

without said device, she would literally disappear for hours and reappear out of nowhere
>>
>>340107850
Mercy is responsible for both Reaper and Genji, she could probably science up a teleporting ghost cyborg easily and assassinate anyone she wishes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.