[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit that pisses you off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 24752458.jpg (18 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
24752458.jpg
18 KB, 403x389
>Can change your Steam ID
>Can change your Nintendo ID
>Can change your Xbox ID
>Can't change your Sony ID
>>
t. XxKingdomHeartzFanHD38482xX
>>
Sony can't do anything right.

More news at decades ago.
>>
>>340097028
>You have to buy the right to change your Xbox ID
>Actually giving a shit about NNID
>>
>buying sony products
>>
>>340097554
If you want to be even close to having a chance at a normie life, you need to own a Sony gaming console because damn well everyone has one, and a lot of those people aren't even using it, it's just their for socializing and interacting with friends who probably all have some desk job or ad revenue gaining youtube channel.
>>
>>340098013
if i wanted to be a normie i would buy microsoft products
>>
File: cross_buy.png (102 KB, 600x153) Image search: [Google]
cross_buy.png
102 KB, 600x153
>Buy a PS1 Classic on PSN
>Can play it on PS3/PSP/Vita

>Buy a Virtual Console title on eShop
>Can only play it on the system you bought it on and have to buy it again for the others
Come on Nintendo, get with the times.
>>
>>340098103
Sorry but Sony took most of the normie audience thanks to Fifa and that one black kid who appeared in those commercials with Kevin Butler.
>>
>>340098517
>buy ps4
>have to pay to play on the internet i already pay for
>>
>>340098623
no they didnt nice try tho
>>
>>340097028
You can't change your steam ID
You can change your profile name
>>
>even blizzard periodically let you change your btag
>>
>>340097475
I'm fine with it being a paid service, it's just annoying when you want to have a different tag but you're not allowed to, and you can't do an account transfer.
>>
>Told I have to change my name in World of Warcraft
>A GM Actually messages me whilst in game saying I have to do so.
>Log out, prompt to change name happens
>Made a typo
>Realize this when I log in again
>Message GM telling them I was asked to make a name change, made a typo and ask if it's possible to be able to correct it
>Get told I need to use a paid name change

Thanks.
>>
>>340098802
Yes they have anon. PS4 was even furthered into normie territory thanks to big time gaming youtubers such has pewdiepie and comedyshortsgamer. All that's left for Xbone is college students.
>>
>region locking

If Nintendo doesn't remove this sit for good in NX, they can fuck off
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.