[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what have i done... i bought a ps4 regret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: sad popo.jpg (8 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
sad popo.jpg
8 KB, 264x191
what have i done...

i bought a ps4

regret
>>
>>340093640
>>340093689
see op you can enjoy your one exclusive now
>>
>>340093829
But Ape Escpae 4 isn't even confirmed yet.
>>
at least you didn't buy 37 amiibos
>>
uncharted collection, uncharted 4 and bloodborne. enjoy these three then sell it if you want
>>
>>340093689
When are you gonna stop posting that pic
>>
>>340093689
I'll never get over that people literally buy FPSes for console
>>
>>340093829
>>340094061

i guess its better than the wii u.....
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10404064/r

i should have listened to you guys.

a little while longer on public transport.
>>
>>340093640
Eh, not a terrible decision. FFXV and KH3 will possibly never see a PC release, so if you want to play those you should keep it. Bloodborne is good, and From might release more games. There's some other exclusives coming out, like Nier I think. Buying a console is becoming exceedingly worthless as video games become more universal, but you could've made a worse decision, like buying an Xbox One.
>>
>>340094637
>has better exclusives and service than ps4
>somehow it's worse
>>
>>340094637

spare cash and idle thumbs are a bad combo.

I got Uncharted 4, Doom, Overwatch and Ratchet and Clank with it.

Bloodbourne and Witcher are the games i want next. Anything else?
>>
>>340094586
Where do you live? If you're in suburban America, I have no idea how you could prioritize a console over a car. If you're in urban, semi-urban, or some other country where cars are unnecessary, you should probably just forget cars. They're financially and environmentally irresponsible, so unless you absolutely need one it's best to forget it.
>>
>>340094893
>bought a ps4
>didn't get BB

You fucked up
>>
Ni-Oh & Bloodborne are fucking fantastic
GTA V, Destiny, DMC4SE, MGSV, and a lot more will keep you busy.
Just find something you like and stick to it
>>
>>340094964

I dont need one where i live. Its best have one if you want better job security though.

I can still save up with this purchase and get one eventually.
>>
>>340093640
Why would you buy a PS4 now if the new version is just around the corner?
>>
>>340094893
>>340095087
It's the only good exclusive right now. The fact that you list Overwatch and Witcher makes it sound like you don't have a PC, in which case I'm not sure why you regret it so much, but regardless you should get Bloodbourne.
>>
>>340095221
How does a car affect job security?
>>
>>340094809
Because it's not a game system. It's a entertainment system to shill HBO:GO and Hulu.
>>
>>340093640
if you're into it digimon cyber sleuth is really good.
>>
>>340095587
It's literally the most normalfag system in video game history. Scalebound and some other stuff looks cool but 95% of the kids who purchased it are teenagers who just want to play FIFA and CoD, or adults who hardly play games and just have disposable income.
>>
Now you can find out how overrated Bloodborne is.
>>
>>340093640
You fucking idiot, why didn't you buy the car.
>>
>>340095432

I dont work in one place and if i want to progress, its best to be on hand at all times if i am needed.
>>
>>340096196
I see. You should've bought a car then, why are you prioritizing video games over your work?
>>
File: Plans.png (13 KB, 804x482) Image search: [Google]
Plans.png
13 KB, 804x482
>>340096141

Dont worry anon.

I've got it all figured out.
>>
>>340096509

because i am clearly an idiot with a self destructive nature.
>>
>>340096713
You better have bought some damn good video games. I hope you don't get stabbed on the bus late at night for them either.
>>
>>340097065

Im sitting on them in the pic.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.