[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were they thinking Was he redeemable in any way as a party member
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Kimahri_Ronso_artwork.jpg (55 KB, 482x599) Image search: [Google]
Kimahri_Ronso_artwork.jpg
55 KB, 482x599
What were they thinking
Was he redeemable in any way as a party member
>>
he could learn mighty shield i guess

but no he's worthless. not that it matters, since everyone but Teedus, Wakka and Riku become worthless post game
>>
File: 1463854088802.jpg (320 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1463854088802.jpg
320 KB, 1680x1050
>>340089593

i'd redeem LULU with my CUM
>>
His boss fight with those two Ronso was pretty boss
>>
are there any other blue mages in the series that are seen as "useless?"
>>
>>340089593
He's an early Rikku and he can steal some Lv3 Keyspheres in his Gigazet boss battle, that's it.
>>
>>340089806
>he didn't send Auron down Wakka's path and vice-versa
Those two alone break the game
>>
>>340090796
it doesn't matter. the only thing that matters is the overdrives
>>
>>340090660
pretty much all of them desu

it's a gimmick job
>>
>>340090660
Blue Mage is only good in midgame in the whole series except for FFXI right now, where it is the desired endgame DD.
>>
There's too much gay Kimhari R34 and not enough of him fucking Yuna & Rikku.
>>
>>340091430
I was pretty good for a second human in Tactics with proper subclassing
>>
>>340091430
Blue mages are useful. Having someone who can do three jobs at once, albeit less effectively, is better than rotating your entire party all the time.
>>
Yeah, he's pretty much useless, currently replaying the game now that I bought the HD remaster for PC and I can confirm that he is no use
>>
>>340092391
What do you do during early game when you ned to have extra black magic damage?
>>
>>340092528
There is nothing early game where you'd need extra black magic damage, Lulu with mediocre sphere levels is more than enough.

That said Kimahri isn't that bad at all. You can easily send him down pretty much any path on the grid which along with blue magic makes him really versatile, you can also get good equips for him early on.

You can do Penance with any setup so what does it matter, really. Kimahri is perfectly fine, I use him because I like him.
>>
he's got a great ass
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.