[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 312x390
How is this game?
>>
>>340085956
Shitty MGS5 ripoff
>>
Imagine the Batman Arkham games but with mad max, also it's nothing but driving around and doing missions for people.
>>
mgsv rip off :/
>>
>>340086125
Is that good?
>>
Not great, but also not bad. Good fun for 15-30 bucks, not worth more than that.
The car combat is the best part.
>>
BAD metal gear Solid v rip off
>>
>>340086286
It's alright
>>
>>340086305

You can buy it on g2a for like $9, there's really no excuse not to get it at that price.

I sank about 40-50 hours into it before I was bored of it, so you'll get a lot of bang for your buck.

It's also an extremely well optimized game, you will be able to run it on any set up.
>>
It's a bad m g s ripoff
>>
it's shit
>>
>>340085956
Fun free roam car combat game with bamham combat.

You should get it if you're interested. It's good for 20-35 hours of enjoyment.
>>
It's a lot like a bad metal GS ripoff
>>
open world game: the open world game
>>
>>340085956
i stopped after 10 hours i think
the missions are all the same
>>
mgs rip occ
>>
Perfect car combat. Decent melee combat, nothing to really write home about. Story is lackluster, game looks nice, runs and controls like butter. Music is pretty bad compared to the movie's OST. Chumbucket best character, VA is alright, nothing really bad stands out.

Overall it's mediocre, but I'd recommend trying it out if you can get it cheap.
>>
>>340085956
One of the best looking games and well optimized, ran at 60 fps with everything on ultra without 1 framedrop
>>
>>340089720
>runs and controls like butter

Is this a compliment?
>>
>>340085956
Overall it is kind of bleh. You can get open world vehicle combat game with some on foot BamHam combat, some base building thrown in, and a bunch of RPG-lite mechanics to grind.
The vehicle combat should be amazing, but the most part, it is bumper cars with gadgets. Expect to grind for currency if you want the upgrades to make weapons good.

Out side of the story missions, the bulk of the game is busy work. Go find encampment on the map, punch a few bandits, grab some scrap, repeat ad nausea. You will end up having to clear most of the map in order to survive the later areas.
>>
>>340090009
Yes, extremely well optimized and controls are tight and responsive.
>>
It's a huge ripoff of MGSV
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>340086063
>>340086187
>>340086385
>>340086971
>>340088898
>>340089447
>>340090952
Shouldn't you kids be at school?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.