[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE STILL HAS NOT REVIEWED TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER! DOES IT MEAN HE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: angry joe.png (621 KB, 843x429) Image search: [Google]
angry joe.png
621 KB, 843x429
HE STILL HAS NOT REVIEWED TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER! DOES IT MEAN HE GIVES IT 10/10 WITH THE SEAL OF BADASS?
>>
>>340078346
Literally who
>>
>>340078346
People hate his Rapid Fire reviews
Can't wait to see him go down
>>
His reviews are getting pretty fucking bad. His Overwatch review had him bitching over shit that doesn't matter just so he could be contrarian and get a bit of attention.
>>
>caring about pewdypie reddit tier meme reviewers

only good reviewer ive found is mack from worth a buy or whatever his name is. are there any others like him?
>>
>>340078346
why threads about him are ok but threads about aplhaomegasin are not?
>>
>>340078441
Enraged Enrique
>>
File: matthew.png (164 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
matthew.png
164 KB, 900x900
>>340078667
>>
>>340078346
He doesn't exactly strike me as someone with great insight into strategy games, but that's just me.
>>
>>340078817
angry joe is certified /v/ culture

alfagomegashit isn't
>>
>>340078346
hes a beaner, hes too stupid to play an RTS
>>
>>340078667
Plays a third person game, "where is my immersive first person camera??" Wahhhh
>>
>>340079073
oh my god....
i thought we talk video games here
>>
>>340078981
He is a pretty huge Total War fan, actually.
>>
>>340079327
Yeah, but what he says you can get from literally ANY review out there and failing that from bullet points on the back of the box. Just because he's a fan and plays something it doesn't really make him qualified to make an informative review.
>>
>>340078641
Cry more you Overshill babby

He gave it a fair review. He even praised the game for its abundance of characters and diverse playstyles. But deal with it faggot, its an overpriced dumpster game that offers very little at release with with 3 meager modes, limited maps for each one of those modes, unbalanced heroes, and the ability for troll parties to easily steamroll through a map by making troll parties of 6 McCrees and 6 76's, all of this for the price of 60/40 dollars.

It's an overhyped game that is not critically reviewed because journalists are too afraid of a waifufag and normo backlash.
>>
>>340081421
(You)
>>
>>340081532
But he's right. The game is very good indeed but 2 fucking game-modes ain't gonna cut it for a 40-60$ game.
>>
>>340078346
>inb4 it's a reapidfire review
>inb4 he doesn't even bother to do it
>>
File: 742423434.jpg (9 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
742423434.jpg
9 KB, 236x177
>>340078501
>People going apeshit about how much they hate the rapid fire formula
>Also bring up SAMPLE TEXT
>Mad Max goes nuclear in the comments
>Day later removes his comment
>Day after that he uploads an update video and acts like he completely agrees with everyone and he was just 'trying something new'
He and Stuckman would make great friends
>>
>>340082645
>not knowing how buisness works.
>>
>>340078346
Apologies, can someone tell me what his name is again?
>>
his pseudo girlfriend flew in to suck his dick and get herself shilled on youtube
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.