[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ps3-ppp.jpg (29 KB, 800x466) Image search: [Google]
ps3-ppp.jpg
29 KB, 800x466
Yo guys i can grab a ps3 for a 100 bucks,12 gigs, slim with a controller and ghost recon future soldier as a gift.Is it a good deal? im paying on delivery and i can also open and test the stuff for 15 minutes before paying.Anyone got any idea why its so cheap?
>>
>>340074960
It could have Yellow Line of Death. They could of overheated it so that it works for about 12 hours. I don't know if I'd buy it unless I can take it back withing 24 hours.
>>
>>340074960
12 GB of HDD is a joke. Don't buy it.
>>
>>340074960
They want to rape you.
>>
>>340074960
>12 gig

isn't that the one with the flash memory, no HDD?
>>
>>340075559
You can get a brand new PS3 with 500 GB for just 100 bucks more, 200 $.
>>
Hell naw dawg, 12 gigs ain't shit, you gon get scammed.
>>
>>340075559
to be honest im planning on getting the game in DVD form, playing everything one by one and then deleting the files and starting a new one
>>
>>340075559

You can just replace the HDD if I recall, 1TB drives are fucking cheap nowadays
>>
>>340076042
exactly what i was thinking
>>
>>340074960
Get one with CFW, cheaper than doing it yourself and you can crank up the fans a bit more to get a longer lifespan. Worst case a reball is 50 bucks top now and should last you 5+ years if you keep it under ~65 degrees.
>>
I bought a ps3 slim from a friend for $100 with 120gb, I wouldn't pay the same for less.
>>
>>340076696
the guy is also selling a CFW one with 360 gigs and games on it for a 185 bucks, i suppose its the better option
>>
>>340076927
Yes, it is. You can still swap the drives for bigger ones if you follow guides and if it isn't console banned, you can spoof yourself and still play online even pirated games. Got to play Destiny this way a day before it even launched in my country, even free it wasn't worth it's disk space.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.