[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why weren't we allowed to beat the shit out of her and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 321.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
So why weren't we allowed to beat the shit out of her and why did she get away Scott free? I couldn't help but feel like the dev's didn't want to take away from "STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN" everytime her and drake fought
>>
>>340074783
every time she and Drake fought*
>>
because boobs lol
>>
because beating up Laura Bailey is not okay.
>>
they made her manly and ugly, that's punishment enough.
>>
File: Katherine_Marlowe_death.png (181 KB, 637x348) Image search: [Google]
Katherine_Marlowe_death.png
181 KB, 637x348
If Naughty Dog ever actually intended on killing Nadine, I imagine they only would accept one or two ways of doing so:

>Nadine dies in an accident that makes Drake sad (e.g. Marlowe)
or
>Elena kills Nadine (because woman-on-woman violence is okay)
>>
You know, Nadine could have been one of the greatest melee fights in the series instead of "Press Square to get ass kicked"
>>
assuming everyone beat the game at this point

that sword fight at the end was fucking exhilirating i dont care if it was Tri,O, Tri,O, finish with square to win. Of course the game and ending came out a little rushed there compared to some other uncharted's but damn. easily one of my favorite boss fights, way better than lazarevich. and frankly i dont care what happened to nadine, she set out to prove herself like rafe, except she was penitent (or cowardly) at the end. still digestign it but, maybe sam shouldve died. and that epilogue was pure garbage.

tfw when your life will never be cool, travelling, exhillarating fighting for your life but not dying nathan drake style. why live?
>>
>>340075771
When Elena joined the fray I actually expected a Nadine vs Elena encounter. Shame it never happened.
>>
Can't have a cis straight white man beat up on a black woman.
>>
>It's OK if the protag is a female who beats up men, but its not ok if a male protag is beaten up by a female villain/antagonist

It's just a video game, holy fucking shit.
>>
>play this scene
>can't roll, can't do anything
>guy who snaps soldier's necks like he's opening a can of coke is helpless before this 110lb woman
>even with his brother's help he can barely hold her back
>quietly whisper "what the fuck?"
>Naughty Dog trigger-warning squad bursts through my window and removes the game from my PS4 before torching it and takes me to a Feminist Frequency lecture by force
>>
>>340074783
hey, they could have given her the body of a model with huge breasts, at least she looks like she works out and could fight
>>
>>340077251

I'm not complaining about the way she looks, I'm complaining about how a Guy who fucking takes on hundreds of goons by himself is all of a sudden helpless everytime she shows up
>>
>>340074783
She wasn't evil
>>
>>340075771

yeah what the fuck was with that Marlowe scene at the end of UC3
>>
>>340077690
there's a difference between the gameplay and the cutscene, storywise nathan is a goodguy historian treasure hunter who always wants to find a non-violent solution, has maybe killed a couple people and been shot once or twice
in the gameplay he has been shot thousands of times, is made of titanium, has super-human strength, and has killed more people than hitler
its the same in all cinematic games, you take like 30 bullets to die, but get shot once in a quick time event and you die, the gameplay isn' actually representative of whats happening in the story
so instead of thinking of superhuman nathan getting beat up by the girl, think of relatable husband archaelogist nathan, who has gotten way too old for this shit, getting beat up
it's like when your going throuhg a videogame getting shot hundreads of times and tanking explosions and killing hulking dudes with miniguns and the the boss guy in a suit walks around the corner with a handgun pointed at you and you have to give up, because now its cutscene mode and you die from one .22 bullet, you just have to accept that shit
>>
>>340075771
No Anon
The black woman would kill the white woman
>>
>>340077251
>works out

She looks like most scrawny women. Very little tone or definition.
>>
>>340076819
>quick time event boss battle
>omg
>best ever
>10/10
>reddit gold for everyone in the thread
>>
Nothing happens to her nor does she have any importance in the plot because Cuckmann added her last minute for the extra +5% in review scores for being progressive.
>>
File: 1464912898127.jpg (35 KB, 407x461) Image search: [Google]
1464912898127.jpg
35 KB, 407x461
>45 year old pencil pusher who just survived a ship wreck
vs
>25 year old PMC leader and soldier who has been riding around in an RV all day
>>
black lives matter
>>
>>340080083
But because of their body types it should have been at the very least an even fight if the player isn't absolute shit, instead it's just a choreographed dance with a bunch of clucking sounds in the background.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.