[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for an MMORPG to sink my life in. How's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I'm looking for an MMORPG to sink my life in. How's Black Desert?
>>
Are you a hacker? If so play BDO.
>>
>>340074028
Had potential until the publishers/developers went full retard and delayed shit like Sieges forever.

Russians using teleport hacks and other dumb shit, on EU at least.

Dumb shit like cash shop while majority of the population were outraged and complained, no changes.

Wait for something like Camelot Unchained or whatever
>>
Wish they'd at least make the character creator separately free again if the full game isn't going f2p yet.
>>
their support is so shit that i had to force their hand with paypal to get a response to a refund request.
>>
>>340074890
>tfw refused a refund because apparently you waive your right to any refund just by logging in.
>>
You're too late to play the game if you ever want to be competitive unless you nolife it (and I mean play literally all day every day) at this point. Game is gear based as fuck, barely any skill involved, RNG heavy as well, to the point where your HP and mana are RNG each level, along with god knows how many other hidden stats, which we have know information on what said stats do either so who knows if these stats (like accuracy) are even good or not. PvP also went full carebear last patch, so there is no downside to dying, and the Karma system is fucking stupid only allowing 4 kills safely before you go negative, and going negative means you're FUCKED if you die.

Sadly, even though this game is a fucking mess, it's the best thing out there at the moment.
>>
>>340075032
i just phrased my refund request as "Yo, your minimum specs are wrong and something about your shit makes my processor's temps spike like nothing else, I can't run this without damaging my computer. Not gonna' accept the whole no refund after logging in thing because there was no way to know this until after i logged in and tried to play."

simultaneously sent it through to both paypal and their support portal, paypal gave them ten days to respond, they didn't respond, so i got my money back.
>>
>>340075372
I wonder if I could do the same with my bank. Though its probably way too late.
>>
File: 1458580410396.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1458580410396.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>340074028
it's shit

>archeage could have been sub-based but went P2W instead
>>
>>340077117
This game is bleeding players so fast you can't even get threads about throwing shit on it anymore.
>>
>Get linked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szaGs0nA4N0
>get excited about the game
>learn what the karma system is
>>
>>340077971
fun fact - that video was made when the player was quitting the game because it was shit

RIP XARXAXITUAY XHIMABUAY, Head of the Wizards Guild, Mortal Online Fan
>>
>>340077971
Rest in Rip melon wizard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.