[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stranger of Sword City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Only one more agonizing day to wait.
>>
>>340062102
I don't get why you people are hyping for this, I have finished it on PC maybe three years ago and it's pretty shit compared to other team muramasa works, especially Demon gaze.
>>
>>340062342
Art. Demon Gaze has shitty animu art. This is like a Bosch masterpiece.
>>
>>340062763
but when you playing DRPG, you are playing the system, and the system of SoSC is basically shit, the LP nonsense, the death punishment, the unavoidable traps, the way you farming equipment, the character development...the whole gameplay is fully ruined by the system, it's the worst thing muramasa ever did.
>>
>>340062342
Because it doesn't smell like Otaku
>>
>>340063610
Tell me more, skepticalanon? What is LP? How are you punished for death?
>>
>>340065051
Permanent death if you run out of LP, recovering LP takes hours and will make your comrade obsolete
>>
>>340062102
Not worth the agonizing wait.
Someone did an english patch for Wizardry Empire II PLUS just recently, get that instead.
>>
File: 14545669087155.png (129 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
14545669087155.png
129 KB, 300x300
>NISA (except on xbone)
>>
>>340066280
And 360.
>>
File: Oya61cc.png (172 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
Oya61cc.png
172 KB, 638x479
>>340065995
Nice art bro. SYKE.
>>
>>340065628
Do you control saving or does the game?

If you do, dying just means LOAD.

If you don't, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>340066280
just buy from eBay or G2A. At least you 100% know that your money went to the seller instead of the publisher
>>
>>340067708
Even if it autosaves you can just back up the save before going out of base since this is PC, land of the free, home of the cheaters
>>
>>340065628
Soul Hackers had similar system in place. Sure it wasn't exactly a great feature, but you're trying to make a big deal out of nothing. Either quit crying and deal with it, or just stop playing the game, and stop trying to shit post about in order to justify yourself.
>>
Damn, I was looking forwards to this game a lot but I only get bad vibes from you guys. Is it really that bad? I did enjoy Operation Abyss, Demon Gaze or DT2.
>>
>>340069896
Probably not as bad as they say. Even some normie reviewers gave it higher than 7/10 which is surprising for a dungeon crawler
>>
>>340069896
It's no where near as some anons here imply. Characters that aren't active in your party earn experience so they're not too far behind when you need to bench one of your active members to regain LP.

I'd say it's roughly on par with OA and DG in terms of difficulty.
>>
>>340062342
>>340062102

And demon Gaze was anything but polished in its gameplay. Demon Gaze had one of the worst balance I've ever seen in RPG. Bosses regenerating endlessly without any magic points restriction is a plain statement that they couldn't find the right balance for bosses. Either killing them in 3 turns or being wiped stupidly in 4 turns is not how bosses should be.

DG had only the art going for itself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.