[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
re-release fucking when? I just want to play this game properly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
re-release fucking when? I just want to play this game properly without spending over a hundred dollars.
>>
>>340046861
Just emulate it.
>>
>>340047009

Wait, does that work with the gamecube link cable thing?
>>
>>340046861
Four Swords Adventures = $27
4 x GBA-Gamecube Link Cable = 4 x $6 = $24
Assuming that you already have a Gamecube and each of your friends already have a GBA, that's only $51.

>>340047273
You can set up Dolphin so that it links up with Visual Boy Advance. The only issue is that it requires an incredibly powerful PC if you want a playable framerate.
>>
>>340047273
I didn't think about that because I didn't play the game with friends who had GBAs.
I know I can definitely hook up a GC controller to my computer with rather dubious adapters but I don't know if those cooperate with link cables.

From what I can find out it seems like you can emulate the GBAs with Dolphin but since I'm not particularly interested in looking up tutorials I don't exactly know how it works.

I guess this shows off how to do it: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Four_Swords_Adventures
>>
File: Let go.jpg (37 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Let go.jpg
37 KB, 960x960
>>340046861
>>340048081
>Four Swords Adventures = $27
>4 x GBA-Gamecube Link Cable = 4 x $6 = $24
>Assuming that you already have a Gamecube and each of your friends already have a GBA, that's only $51.

I had this game when it was new, and had to (eventually) buy 3 extra Game Boy Advances for controllers because not a single one of my friends had one.
>>
>>340046861

The Wii U would be perfect for this shit.
>Controller in screen
>Online for modern multiplayer
But no.
>>
>>340048684

I always thought it would be cool if they used the 3DS to connect wirelessly to the Wii U for a game like this where the players have the freedom to leave the screen.
>>
File: kirby_stamp23.gif (210 KB, 320x270) Image search: [Google]
kirby_stamp23.gif
210 KB, 320x270
I would REALLY love it. I'm glad Aunoma didn't forgot about multiplayer Zelda.

>>340048684
I wholeheartedly agree, but to be fair, Wii U only supports up to 2 gamepads. Doesn't mean that they could have done it with 3DS being controller too, though.
>>
>>340049847

Well, Triforce Heroes is there, but I don't think that game too well.
>>
>>340050409
TH is not better than Four Swords, but I liked it. It's really great when you get a dream team.
>>
>>340048684
Problem is that they never did integrate multiple gamepads. You cant do four player local without having to do splitscreen. If you okay online then you can just use your main screen fine.
>>
>>340046861
Do you have a Wii? You can softmod it and pirate GC games.
>>
>>340051338

That doesn't get you any of the hardware, faggot.
>>
>>340050409
Do people still play TFH? I played it at launch, and it was getting hard to find a good team a week after launch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.