[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>For more than 16 years, The Sims franchise has empowered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Rage.png (235 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
Rage.png
235 KB, 582x600
>For more than 16 years, The Sims franchise has empowered players to express themselves through open gameplay and endless customization.
>That's why we're so excited that today's free* update to The Sims 4 features an expanded Create A Sim mode with new gender customization options, and gives our players even more ways to play with life.

https://www.thesims.com/news/new-cas-update
>>
Cool. Now I can make traps if I ever play that piece of shit.

>Be neet and stay at home all day and fuck boypussy every night
>>
Who cares about sjw scum? It means I can stick men in dresses so it's a win.
>>
>>340037486
Why does this make you angry, anon? Do you have issues?
>>
>>340037626
Sounds neato, torrent where?
>>
>>340037486
>we made it possible to guys wear dresses
oh wow, stop the presses
>>
>>340037486

if you dont like it, then go make your own game ;-)
>>
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>340037486
I bet you always complain about how easily butthurt SJWs are
>>
>>340037649
More importantly - can I make a shota?
>>
Why does it bother you people if a game literally removes nothing and adds more options to cater to more people? Literally nobody loses, and more people get to feel good about themselves.
>>
oyyyy veyyyyyy
>>
It's the whole point of transitioning to pass as the opposite sex? It can't be that a large proportion of transsexuals are doing it to feel special and feel a part of something, can it?
>>
Why would you get butt mad over something so trivial?
>>
>>340040532
-It's +Isn't
>>
>>340040408
I've always wondered this. I remember people having raging arguments over adding the option to invert mouse input in the original Ace of Spades.
>>
>>340040532
If they wanted to pass as the opposite sex, they wouldn't call themselves transgender, they would just call themselves the opposite sex. It's always for attention.
>>
>>340040639
Man every time I see some cute girl on tinder, and then check the profile and see that she's transgender, I thank the lucky stars that people use that term.
>>
Why even care about this? It's completely optional. Like complaining that a PC game got a patch supporting 640x480 resolutions. Does anyone hwre play modern EA Games anyway?

>>340037626
Traps are not the same as trans, stop implying they are. Traps are qt boys crossdressing because it makes their cocks hard, trans are people who legitimately believe they are the opposite sex.
>>
>>340037486
its a game you wouldnt play anyway why do you care?
its like anita talking bullshit about games she never played.
>>
>>340040897
>Traps are not the same as trans, stop implying they are.
But he didn't.
You simply smack a dress on some boy and bam, trap.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.