[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.itechheads.com/2016/06/i nfinite-warfare-pre-orde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 81aBmqx9mmL._SL1500_.jpg (258 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
81aBmqx9mmL._SL1500_.jpg
258 KB, 1200x1500
http://www.itechheads.com/2016/06/infinite-warfare-pre-order-sales-extremely-low/
>>
JUST
>>
Why does the vidya industry rely, depend upon and prey upon its market blindly purchasing a product sight unseen
>>
SELL THE FUCKING COD4 REMASTER ALONE GOD DAMNIT

FOR ONCE ACTIVISION HAVE SOME DAMN GOOD WILL IN YOU

FUCKING BOBBY JEWDICK
>>
Don't they usually have some gameplay by now?
>>
children have moved over to Overwatch
>>
>sony got the marketing and dlc deal with activision
>right as the series dies

lmao
>>
Selling cod4 alone would be free money for them though
>>
File: 1446140786299.jpg (19 KB, 210x241) Image search: [Google]
1446140786299.jpg
19 KB, 210x241
>10 mp maps

Jesus, they won't even put all the vanilla maps
>>
>>340038403
>They're gonna sell the rest as DLC
>Re-releasing a game, but breaking it up and selling it for 20%+ or more of it's original price for the original content
>>
>>340035370
Pirate it
>>
This is just June of the year anon. It will pick up steam after e3 and when fall is nearing in
>>
>>340033475
Because they're shekeling the customers. I imagine sales would've been insane had they offered MW with EVERY version.
>>
>>340033475
i really hope this is the beginning of the end for call of duty. it used to be my favorite game but to see what the evil jew kotick has done to it brings a tear to my eye. rest in peace, call of duty, it's been real.

also, kill all jews.
>>
I want to play call of duty 4 again on console with my buddies but the last thing I want is to be cucked by Activision by buying this shit.
>>
>uses vgchartz as source

don't click
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.