[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Bayonetta 2. 10/10 i could watch that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Bayonetta,U mad Bro.gif (40 KB, 408x448) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta,U mad Bro.gif
40 KB, 408x448
What do you think about Bayonetta 2.

10/10 i could watch that ass again
>>
hoping for a nx port
>>
File: 11119690_p0.png (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
11119690_p0.png
61 KB, 500x500
Bought a Wii U mostly for it, was fun
>>
Was fun, not as good as 1 but still fun.

7.5-8/10
>>
File: Wot m8.jpg (6 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
Wot m8.jpg
6 KB, 286x176
>>340030816
Don't lie to me i know you liked it.
>>
>>340030067
Shouldn't she have short hair?
>>
can i emulate 1 or 2 on PC already?
>>
>>340030915
Did I ever imply I didn't like it?
>>
>>340030067
It was an okay game but not nearly as good as 1.

The best thing about Bayo 2 is that it has Bayo 1 on the disc and you can play that again.

Too bad it runs like the PS3 port, with some absolutely retarded slowdown in areas.
>>
waiting to emulate it since Platinum clearly don't want anybody's money
>>
>>340032314
What makes you say that?
>>
>>340032314
Nintendo financed the game, Sega didn't want to. The alternative would have been no Bayo 2, and no that's not Plat's call since Sega owns the IP.

But still, don't wait to emulate it, wait to emulate TW101, Bayo 2 is meh
>>
Pretty good but not the masterpiece some people act like it was, 8/10.
The water controls, for example, were ass. Didn't like that.
>>
>>340030067
People reactions, when it was confirmed WiiU exclusive, were hilarious
>>
Good game, not as good as 1. It makes up for the story mode not being as good by having an amazing challenge/multiplayer mode and some more interesting weapon choices and moves.
>>
>>340030067

Was worth buying that WiiU.

Trouble is i'm not skilful with her. Any advice? I see amazing combos on youtube but can't do a single one.
>>
>>340033742
Practice. That's all there is to it.

Or if you like: git gud
>>
>>340033742
Learn to dodge

Learn to charge modifier

Seriously 80% of the game can be stomped by dodging for witch time, then holding P, K, P all the way through. They buffed charge mod bullet damage so much that the damage from the shots off the K charge in that string does more damage than the actual Weave at the end
>>
I would like a pc port but it isn't happening. Fortunately Wii U emulation is making fast progress so I'll get to play it along the first game sooner or later.
>>
>>340035976
If you really want to play Bayo on PC you could always just play Transformers.

I mean it has less crotch shots but gameplay wise it's very similar
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.