[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell us what games you played today, friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1399303567033.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1399303567033.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Please tell us what games you played today, friends.
>>
I played csgo and only csgo
I haven't been on here for 5 months I hope the verdict on the game itself has changed and you guys find it enjoyable because it's fun
>>
Destiny and Dark Cloud. Gotta use that PS4 for somethong besides Soulsborne.
>>
>>340028215
got my steam account back from some russian hacker after contacting support and all the csgo skins he traded on it are still there
probably gonna sell them and get some free games with the money
>>
>>340028349
What skins do you have? :)
>>
Darksiders 2 and I ERP'd as a Dwarf in WoW.
>>
Grinding my cooking in oldschool runescape and played a few rounds of overwatch
>>
>>340028390
he left a few stattracks and a factory new hypno deagle that are worth a total of about 20 bucks
no idea why he would even trade them to a hacked account that he could lose again at any point
>>
>>340028048

Runescape. Not even oldschool. I'm not proud of my life decisions, but I'm honestly enjoying the new quests they have. And finally having a use for my mountains of money is nice.
>>
Nothing because I have exams this month.

I ordered a DS and Pokemon Emerald though. They should arrive a day or two after my final exam so that'll be comfy.
>>
File: 1353551809353.gif (972 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1353551809353.gif
972 KB, 500x375
Zombie Panic Source and Red Orchestra 2.
>>
Thief. Always great.
>>
>>340028545
My nigga.
RS3 here too. Wish I had mountains of money though.
I'm just crunching for 99 slayer, 96 at the moment.
>>
>>340028545
>>340028692

You better be part of the 4chan clan

MOTHPUSSY
>>
Dark souls 1,World of Tanks and Smite
>>
File: sshot50228dce793e7.jpg (259 KB, 650x926) Image search: [Google]
sshot50228dce793e7.jpg
259 KB, 650x926
My pc will melt if I start a game
>>
File: 1431726458160.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1431726458160.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
I didn't play much today other than Hearthstone, but I did bingewatch Space Dandy with 2 of my friends who haven't seen it yet
I might just be an idiot, but Space Dandy is probably one of my favorite animes and I learned just today that it had a second season. Am I just an fucking retard or is this normal not to know?
>>
>>340028048
Played Mother 3 for a few hours and really enjoyed it.
I rarely play games anymore because there's nothing that hits that spot I've had for "epic" styled stories, but this really does a good job at keeping me interested.
I can't stand old RPG's but I love the stories, so to have something that corrects all the things I dislike about rpg's is a god send.
So many modern games try and be cinematic, but completely fail on having an original story.
>>
GUN PC.
Shit still has autoaim and mouse acceleration from consoles and makes it hard as fuck to aim.
I like it.
>>
Underhell and Strange Journey.

Amazing how a PC mod is better and more unique than most AAA games released in the current year.

Strange Journey has the best gameplay of the series without resorting to smirks or the Press Turn system, but the music can get a bit repetitive (SMT4 still has the best OST, with Final and Nocturne close).
>>
>>340028048
Killer7. Been years since I last played. Never finished it for some reason, and I just started from the beginning the other day. Such a fantastic game.
>>
File: 1359348904701.gif (3 MB, 470x314) Image search: [Google]
1359348904701.gif
3 MB, 470x314
I'm relearning chess. I suck at it, but I'm getting better and know what I need to improve on.

Tried out The Tomorrow Children. Can't really comment on it because it kept shitting itself as soon as I finished the tutorial.

Also played a bit of Blazblue 1, too.

All in all, pretty ok day.
>>
Played Overwatch a lot today, but I'm starting to remember why I dislike team-based games. It's really frustrating to play against obvious premades.

Not really sure what I want to play now. I've had the urge to play an MMO for awhile, but there's nothing decent on the horizon.
>>
Stalker Call of Chernobyl and Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. CoC is fucking great, I love free play shit
>>
>>340030916

Faction anon? Answer wisely...
>>
>>340028048
I played some Hotline Miami, but I spent the rest of my day making a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e5zjNhOqhU
>>
>>340028048
played some phantasy star with friends and then tried finishing MGS:V. it was a fun day
>>
File: RIP.png (9 KB, 648x208) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
9 KB, 648x208
Dungeon Crawl. Splatted in hell.
>>
>>340030741
Chess is surprisingly fun to learn i've found. Learning all about openers and the like, it really adds a dimension to the game that you'd likely never consider had you not read up on that kind of stuff. I used to compete in chess tournaments and shit back when I was a little kid (against other little kids, so we were all obviously complete shit), but even then I didn't know about most of the shit you can get from just reading books about it.

Shame you have to torrent most of the books about how to play it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.