[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Triss is the most creepy, biggest liar and most manipulative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1453423878191.jpg (435 KB, 1500x1066) Image search: [Google]
1453423878191.jpg
435 KB, 1500x1066
Triss is the most creepy, biggest liar and most manipulative character ever conceived in vidya.

What the actual fuck is wrong with Trissfags?
>>
Can you explain how she is so creepy and when she lied and was manipulative? I sped through TW2 & 3 and I still don't know where these allegations come from.
>>
They just got distracted by her perky tits

Basically, they're shallow
>>
Doesn't she try to sell out Ciri to the lodge in the books or something?

I really should get around to reading them
>>
>>340017143
She took advantage of Geralt's amnesia to get into a relationship with him by hiding Yen's (and Ciri's) existence from him. She even admits to it. And in TW3 she pretends to be drunk in order to swoon him, then acts perfectly sober afterwards.

She's desperate for his Silver Sword if you know what I mean.
>>
File: wejustdontknow.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wejustdontknow.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>340016980

>she's basically just like women in real life
>why do guys like her?
>>
>>340017762
She's nothing like women in real life. If anything, Yennefer is a realistic woman. Triss is carpet tier.
>>
>>340016980
Yen gets fucked by another guy while she's dating Geralt. People still like her?

What the actual hell, Yennefer fans?
>>
>>340017975
>while she's dating Geralt

But no. They were on/off for years, both of them having flings with other people in between.
>>
>>340017417

but that sword is for monsters
>>
>>340018307

But yes.

And what you posted also clearly shows they were not meant for each other. They had such a rocky relationship that I couldn't stand them.

Geralt is such a pathetic emo. Never bothered to finish the last book I read.
>>
She's still much more likeable then Yen. At least Triss spent time with Geralt while Yen was off hanging out with her cool new Nilfgaardian friends.
>>
>>340018625
You don't understand their love!
>>
>>340018579

They're both for monsters.
>>
>>340018635
>Yen immediately cures her amnesia, because she remembered having and loving a family
>searches for geralt
>Finally finds him fucking her ex-BFF and playing house with alvin, not even searching for an amnesia cure
>gets pissed and and acts like a chick
>geralt finally gets off his ass and cures it
>starts searching for yen
>the moment yen hears geralt is looking for her, she goes and meets up with him

Yen had every right to be pissed off. Yen did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.