[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which hero sucks the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: heroes-1.jpg (291 KB, 750x411) Image search: [Google]
heroes-1.jpg
291 KB, 750x411
Which hero sucks the most?
>>
Well Dark Seer has Vacuum
>>
>>340015645
Techies
Honestly theres no way to balance him without him being either useless or a pubstomper that'll just get nerfed by whiny redditers
>>
File: QrjRUbm.jpg (126 KB, 780x570) Image search: [Google]
QrjRUbm.jpg
126 KB, 780x570
>>340015645
SNIPARS HERE
>>
>>340015861
didn't they have that problem with spectre a long time ago?
>>
>>340015796
jahahhahahhahahhaa
>>
>>340015894
Wow grandpa, how long have you been holding onto this relic?
Was WD really considered a tier 5 hero at one point?
>>
FOR ME, Dark Seer kinda sucks, his ultimate does absolutely nothing until you get aghanims.
He can do good in early to mid, but hey, that's just me.
>>
>>340016012
>august 12th, 2013
>>
>>340015961
Spectres problem isn't the core function of her hero.
Spec is a powerful carry and gets tweaked to effect how she carries.

But Techies is just different. There's no other hero like techies, it makes him very difficult to fit into this game. Theres nothing to say "he's stronger then this hero but weaker then this hero" because theres honestly no comparison.
In terms of Techies tier, he's at both the top and the bottom of the 1 man list. How do you balance that.
>>
shadow shaman, jakiro and elder titan are kinda bland right now

i wouldnt say theyre bad heroes
theyre just really boring to play and uninteresting to follow if someone plays them

jakiro and ET are one of my mains
>>
>>340016401

Isn't ET sleeper OP atm?
>>
Arc fucking Warden
>>
>>340016401
Jakiro must be in B+ in tier list or something, certainly not bad but maybe too boring
>>
I heard Arc Warden has a 13% win rate. wtf.
>>
Axe kinda fucking sucks right. You have to work your ass off for him to be decent. Battle hunger is an outdated skill
>>
>>340016510
>>340016636
theres nothing really wrong with them

theyre just really bland
compare them to WK or drow who argueably has the most basic kits on the game
and they get fun upgrades with their scepter

jakiro just gets improved numbers and ET just gets disarm on their upgrades
>>
>>340015645
>dota
all of them
>>
Bloodseeker
Phantom Assassin
Troll Warlord
Sniper
Storm Spirit
Outworld Devourer
KotL

Only real "unplayable" heroes this meta imo
>>
>>340016862
Have you been living under a rock? Axe has been broken as shit since the patch came out
>>
>>340016862
His spin damage was changed to pure damage so he's actually a lot stronger then he used to be at the moment.
Still not much of a competitive hero but he's still the pubstomper he's always been
>>
My friends always say that Dragon Knight sucks shit, but i think he is a really good hero if you know how. DK is my main btw.
>>
File: giphy.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>>340016012
That's probably before his aghs upgrade.
And even then he was drop maledict and hope your ultimate doesn't get cancelled.
>>340015894
>old storm
>old ostarion
>old ass shaker
>old bananamancer
They should've stayed. They should have fucking stayed.
>>
>>340015894
Is Wraith king really that bad?

I can only play him since I am noob.
>>
>>340016767
He got dumpstered this patch, though the winrate isn't 13%, it's 37%. Still pretty abysmal.
>>
>>340017328
As a rule of thumb, unit that are easy to use will be less versatile, less able than the one that is more difficult to play. (at least when the game is well balanced)

He got good stats but he's what I'd call an MMO swordsman. Hit hard, durable, can jungle forever, but really, anyone can run away from him, making killing alone almost impossible.
>>
>>340017328
That image is three fucking years old
>>
>>340017328
its an old tier list
it says its from 2013 on the image
>>
>>340015861
They should just get rid of the hero.

He turns a 30 minutes game into a 60 minute game because you just can't push towers against him
>>
>>340016401
>jakiro slowly keeps getting buffed

team gets pissed that I take him mid maxing liquid fire/dual breath no ice path, and then all praise the mid jakiro when all towers are down in 15 minutes.
>>
>>340017851
buffs dont really mean that much if its just numbers

hes still boring
im sitting at 73% win rate with the dude at 68 games and i dont even want to play him anymore
>>
File: 1366584831593.jpg (92 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1366584831593.jpg
92 KB, 960x540
Kunkka. In the right hands against the right team, he can be amazing, but hes just countered by too much and very one dimensional late game, relying on rng to be useful. Sure rum can be great, but chances are it isn't effective after 40ish minutes.
He's my favorite hero in terms of fun, but he just doesn't work to reliably increase mmr.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.