[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: lol_tiers.jpg (345 KB, 1257x876) Image search: [Google]
lol_tiers.jpg
345 KB, 1257x876
Downloading League of League after 5 years of not touching this game, stopped playing in 2011

What should I expect?
>>
>League of League

I see my fail
>>
>>339998572
uninstall it if you value your own time. the game is a massive waste. moments of enjoyment will be few and far between, and between those moments will be nothing but pure shit.
>>
Just did this yesterday, stopped playing 2012 after only playing for 2 months, enjoying it quite a bit.
I sucked quite a bit but after playing smite for so long I can actually hold my own in pvp
>>
>>339998572
expect to relearn the game, since everything has changed
>>
>>339998572
>What should I expect?
A completely different game.I reinstalled it one week ago and i still have no idea what half the heroes are doing.Hell even the old heroes have changes o them.
>>
>>339998935
This.
>>
>>339999641
What's your name in League?
>>
>>339998572
>What should I expect?
A pile of fucking garbage.
Everything you would have enjoyed about the game from 5 years ago is gone. Don't even waste your time.

Barely any of your favorite characters and items still exist, the art style was totally redone and feels lifeless, there's a 100% forced team comp and lane meta now, everything got extremely simplified and streamlined, the list goes on.
>>
File: 1463703899572.jpg (37 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1463703899572.jpg
37 KB, 499x338
>>340002928
>>
>>340003604
>Oh no, someone criticized my game with a list of objective facts! I could try and refute them with facts of my own, but I don't actually have any so I'll just blindly call him stupid and pretend I won!
ebin
>>
>>340003604
What are you getting so butthurt over? The post obviously wasn't directed at you, all of that was in the context of being someone who liked what the game was 5 years ago.

Why are lolbabbies so fucking insecure?
>>
>>339998572

Just don't man. The game has only gotten worse. It peaked in Season 2 and has been on the decline since. Riot has only gotten more incompetent as time has gone on, despite paying millions for analysts and game designers. Content is at an all time low and even the people who sunk 5 years into the game like me have just called it quits over the past year.

>>340002928

God I miss the game from 5 years ago. Everything was so colorful. There was rarely more than a few weeks without characters. Never more than 2 weeks without some kind of balance patch. Before I quit, the game was sitting stale for up to 4 weeks when they'd drop patches that includes such hard hitters as "damage modified from 35-50-65-80-95 to 30-45-60-75-90". New champs come out every 2 months instead of 2 times a month. And they actually DELETED 2 maps. Well, sort of. You can still play 1 of them 3 days a week.
>>
>>339998572
Expect to uninstall.
>>
many of your favourite characters have been completely overhauled and you can never play them again
>>
File: with style.gif (959 KB, 285x157) Image search: [Google]
with style.gif
959 KB, 285x157
How many of your favorite champs did Riot completely fuck up, anon?
>Draven
>J4
>Sona
>Nidalee
>Talon
>Cassiopeia
>Vel'koz
>Skarner
>release Lucian with Culling dash reset
>>
>>340004015
The only objective fact was the one about simplification and streamlining. You don't know what his favorite characters or items were, they could still be in the game. Maybe he'll even like the ones that changed better. And while I agree with you about the art, liking or disliking a drawing is the definition of an opinion.
>>
Garbage game. Prepare to be perma banned if you are toxic. Intentionally troll all you want though, you won't be banned.
>>
>>340005564
>You don't know what his favorite characters or items were, they could still be in the game.
Barely any of the original characters haven't gone through a total overhaul and a ton of the core items from that era are gone.

Shut the fuck up, you have no clue what you're talking about. It was a completely valid point towards someone who hasn't played in 5 years.
>>
>>340005537

Trundle for me. His kit got better, but they completely changed his entire character to shit. Went from best boy to biggest shitbag in one shitty patch.
>>
>>340006261
But none of those are objective facts, just opinions about what you THINK will happen to him. Could they happen, and he hates the game? Yes. Could he still enjoy the game instead? Of course. Just because you don't like it after the changes doesn't mean no one will.
>>
>>340005537
My main champions were Malzahar and Xin. Both got buffed, both banned every game. I haven't played much since then.
>>
>>340006681
It's an opinion that most of the old characters and core items have been reworked? Are you stupid?
>>
File: 1434172212697.png (20 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1434172212697.png
20 KB, 500x619
>>340006894
>few months ago
>Xin gets buffed, in spite of the fact Riot openly knows this has been a historically bad thing
>IMMEDIATE next patch, nerfed to a worse state than before

i really would like to know what influences their decisions. this goes beyond simple stupidity.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.