[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck am I supposed to use her? I got her recently but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: why.jpg (637 KB, 2000x1994) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
637 KB, 2000x1994
How the fuck am I supposed to use her? I got her recently but she just feels unresponsive and weak. I'm dying at like 90 percent to almost anything and have trouble killing everything.
Did they have to nerf her that fucking hard? She must be bottom 5 now. Why do people still hate her? I get taunted at like every single death.

Smash 4 thread I guess.
>>
you suck at the game mostly likely if youre getting wrecked that hard

i still main bayo after the nerfs and do pretty well with her.
>>
>>339993221
I do well with Palutena and Robin so I don't know.
>>
Use shield grabs, short hop nair/fair1, dtilt, and witch twist to approach. Use these to combo into an aerial string starting with dtilt or uthrow to witch twist. The aerial strings consist of DI reads for fair, abk, and witch twist. If they are at kill percents you can usually finish stocks with uair from an aerial string, dtilt/utilt to uair, or witch time.
>>
>he's actually trying to play as Bayo
She's only there for fapping purposes
>>
>>339994334
No
>>
>>339994103
Oh yeah i forgot about bair. At kill percents just short hoo bair for shiekd pressure and to catch getups on the ledge and to stuff aerial approaches
>>
>>339994103
I think I found my problem. I'm probably trying to be too aggressive.
>>
>>339995224
She cant be as aggressive as she used to because her combo game isnt as scary with the sdi and hitbox reduction nerf.
>>
It depends on their DI but all of her tilts set up combos
>>
>>339995224
I have this problem. Pre-Nerf was great since I can be aggressive but now I have to dial it back again.
>>
>>339994334
sounds a lot like ZSS, WiiFit, and Paletuna
>>
even post nerf people still havent learned what di is

I can still pull off all of her dtilt set ups and the up b>side b>up b>side b>up air combo
>>
She is a lot like zss now desu
>>
Is it justly me, or does the game feel really bad to play compared to PM and Melee?

I just recently got some gcn remotes and played a bit of PM with my friend, and while it took a bit getting used to the less forgiving mechanics, I actually found myself quickly engaged in it and having fun, in ccontrast to WiiU where I'm often frustrated by how slow and defensive the game is. I feel WiiU is really dumbed down, and the defensively styled gameplay with OP shields and rolls, and unlimited air dodging, and overly prominent shieldgrabs and shieldgrabs combos is honestly very unfunded and oftentimes frustrating and can feel very unfair.

Especially with how easy recover is this time around alongside the rage mechanic.

WiiU just isn't fun I've realized.
>>
I want to /ss/ bayo
>>
>>339999214
>still shilling Project Murdered
>>
File: Triggered M.jpg (405 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
Triggered M.jpg
405 KB, 650x632
>>339999398
>>
>>339999214
Actually, I have a question. Is there anyway to play doubles online on PM on a homebrew Wii?

When I showed it to my friend today he commented how it's a pity PM doesn't have online since he said he'd much prefer to play since it felt a lot tighter. But because Nintendo shut down the servers, we went back to Wiiu.
>>
>>339999398
Melee, whatever. I hope someone mods WiiU into having better and tighter mechanics. I just don't find the game that much fun despite liking the new characters.
>>
File: Smash is for casuals.png (254 KB, 864x458) Image search: [Google]
Smash is for casuals.png
254 KB, 864x458
>>339999214
>Is it justly me, or does the game *play different than the game I prefer
gee anon, you don't say?
>>
File: Don'tTrustReloaded.png (1 MB, 1335x3782) Image search: [Google]
Don'tTrustReloaded.png
1 MB, 1335x3782
>>339999941
>I hope someone mods WiiU into having better and tighter mechanics.
not with the lazy ego modders we have in the community
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.