[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Overwatch seriously good? Is it worth it to sell my MGSV for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 419x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 419x444
Is Overwatch seriously good? Is it worth it to sell my MGSV for it? Better on PC or Xbone?
>>
Yeno
>>
>is an FPS better on PC or Xbone

Yes, it is good.
>>
No, but get rid of your MGSV anyway.
>>
I wonder if there was a kid doing that "bring your fingers close to your eye and pretend to squish stuff" thing on 9/11 and thought he actually destroyed the buildings
>>
>>339976435
I was thinking of it, so I'm planning replacements.
>>
>>339976306
I'm enjoying it, but my brother bought it on our joint blizzard account; so i play it for free.
I wouldn't say it's fun enough to play without friends tho.
>>
>>339976306
No, kid.
>>
File: 1463756850350.png (425 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1463756850350.png
425 KB, 700x700
>being so poor you have to sell your belongings to afford a discount price shooter

Wow, no wonder people on here are always so mad if this is how they live. Personally I have a much bigger problem finding games worth playing than being able to afford them.

That being said Overwatch is fun.
>>
>>339976673
This is more of whether I want it or not. I just have games I can sell to soften the price. Go away you weeb.
>>
>>339976673
Most people who post like that are underaged, I can almost guarantee OP is.
>>
nope, overwatch is shit, played the beta. all nthe flaws of the game were immediately apparent, i got completely furious at how completely shit theg ame was, called it out in chat, then a bunch of plebs went and said "you dont have to play it you know" and thats when i closed the game, uninstalled, and havent looked back

hype for overwatch will be dead once E3 starts in 2 weeks, all the plebs are just bandwagoning FOTM hype right now, they will drop the game, because its really not a competitive shooter, and never will be. theres not enough content and not enough varied gameplay to keep it alive for very long.
>>
>>339976306

>40 dollar tf2 clone made by cash grab studio

Why would you ever?
>>
>>339977020
That's my main concern. It looks fun but, like Titanfall, which I played and had fun with for a few weeks, lacks content.
>>
>>339977194
They are gonna add more shit right?
>>
Can somebody throw down the copypasta of that one guy talking about his emotional history with Battleborn? And how he dares you to not laugh at the "I'm so fired." Joke?
>>
Lots of people on 4chan seem to dislike it, but I quite enjoy it and don't see myself stopping any time soon.
Also rethink your second question. I belive you can answer it yourself.
>>
>>339978395
Thinking about it more, it's looking like a guarantee I'm gonna sell MGSV. It's just a question as to what game shall replace it.
>>
One of the best multiplayer shooters I've played in a while. 10/10 with friends. 8/10 with randoms until you get to a high enough MMR where you stop getting paired with shitty players, and then it's 10/10 again. Every character has a bunch of tiny nuances that separate the average player from the great player. It's kind of like a fighting game in that regard. Anyone can pick up Street Fighter and throw a few fireballs/uppercuts, maybe a few combos, and they will have a good time, but the game is meant for those who want to dedicate the time into learning everything there is to know about the game. I can really feel myself getting better with a character as I play them over and over again and I discover new things almost every game with them. I go into a custom game by myself with Lucio on each map and try to learn wallrunning paths.

The only thing that's really holding this game back is the 20 tick servers.
>>
>>339976673
thats a chicken not a dog!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.