[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I infect Madagascar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Pandemic.jpg (63 KB, 1047x750) Image search: [Google]
Pandemic.jpg
63 KB, 1047x750
How do I infect Madagascar?
>>
Start in Madagascar.
>>
>>339973491
restart until you start out in Madagascar.
>>
>>339973569
>>339973581
But then how do I infect Greenland?
>>
>>339973632
Start in Greenland.
>>
Gotta upgrade that water early on. Make yourself completely harmless until everyone is infected
>>
I started in Madagascar and as soon as they close the port, you're fucked.
>>
>>339973719
Being totally harmless doesn't help. Ports get closed based on the rate of infection, not the number of deaths.
>>
take all land and airborne ways to spread disease. keep symptoms lowkey and non-lethal until the problem countries have been infected.

when you've got them start dumping points into lethal and infection.
>>
>>339973838
Pretty sure you can infect the entire world before you start investing in deadly shit. That way it takes a long time for it to even be discovered.
>>
>>339973902
This
>>
>>339973940
You can infect the entire world without killing anyone, but no matter how low your visibility is, ports and borders will still close once you start to spread quickly. It's complete RNG fuckery.
>>
I played the mobile version
Pretty entetaining
>>
Start in Madagascar, otherwise you have to be lucky enough to infect them before they close their ports.

If they do, start over.
>>
>>339973697
>>339973569

Thread
>>
>>339974105
It still takes a long time for you to be discovered. I remember getting a message saying I was discovered by chance in a routine checkup after a longtime of gameplay. By that time, Madagascar was already completely infected, so fuck if they close their borders.
>>
CLOSE THE PORTS
>>
>>339974603
SHUT
DOWN
EVERYTHING
>>
*cough*
>>
>>339974771
SHUT IT ALL DOWN.
>>
Tragedy what happened at the Olympics in 2086
>>
File: 1406858558150.jpg (92 KB, 716x1116) Image search: [Google]
1406858558150.jpg
92 KB, 716x1116
>>339974702
>>
*starts working on cure

nothin personnel kid
>>
>>339973491
For the full steam version I always start in China. Lots of travelers and it spreads fast with that many people crammed into that country. I dont remember what I did on the flash version.
>>
Leave it running for an hour. They either catch you or you infect a portion of all countries.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.